• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

Haha. ^^ I agree. Him and Blondejon both drive full bodied rock bouncers. Lol

So not really a gorilla update but we purchased wilbur this weekend from Mr. Ed(hiimmred). This will be Mrs. Smashos rig.
So Ed gave me the keys.
5udygedy.jpg

And then my wife ran him over
nypevequ.jpg

The my kids covered up the evidence
e4abahum.jpg

For reals tho. Thanks Ed for the great deal. Wilbur will be greatly loved and see many adventures. I have stiffeners longarms and tons of interior mods/upgrades just waiting.

Last edited:
Glad to see it's going to a good home!

Its so bittersweet!!!!!

Ed:
so sad to see this thing go for you. I hope you stay on here with us and hopefully ride as co pilot on runs since someone on here always needs a co pilot.

Gordon:
awesome score and a bada$$ rig your wife will love this rig. I am stoked it ended up in your hands man. you and your family will treat this ting right like it should be.

So sorry to see Ed give it up but Wilber going to Mrs. Smasho is a big plus. I know he will be loved.

Wilbur has been under some renovation recently. Did some sound proofing. Got all the doors on the same key. Got the column keyed. Working on adding in a headliner and some dome lights. Also trying to get the power door locks to work. They are not recieving the proper voltage. Have a fix just need the materials and time. Ill probably start a separate build thread for him.

Any ways we had a suprise addition to the family this weekend.
Meet Oscar
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126144.490922.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126159.139416.jpg
Ran into a lady while trickortreating with the kids on friday. She was getting dragged down the pathway. She said "hey do you guys need a dog?.... No seriously". So i gave her my card. Sunday morning we picked him up. The pore lady could barely stand she was so drunk. She gave him to us with a kennel and food and toys. For free. He had all his papers. Certified pure breed chocolate lab. 1.5yrs. Getting him nutered and shots this week. He is doing very well with our family. Expect to see him out on the trails.

Nice addition to the family Gordo.

thats so random. I love it.

Haha the kids probably flipped!! What an awesome story and such a great looking dog. My first dog when I was a kid was a chocolate lab Springer spaniel mix. as long as you get some good training he'll be great with your kids!
happy for ya mang!

Dear gordon,

I look forward to wheeling with you again, your new rig, and your dog and family .

the end.

Jon

Haha. So a small but big news anouncement. The 14bolt has arrived

13804073c91f4ff21cd3688e6a1f8e92.jpg

So now i have all the bigger chunks collected. Now to start buying the little bits to put it all together. Dont think ill get the axles in before sierrafest but it will deffinately be this year. Really stoked. Finally have some time set asside to work on the rig. Stripping out the interior first to start cutting holes in the floor for the doubler/tranny swap. YAY!

Back