• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

USAF007 build thread

id say 4.10s for 33 if your on highway a good bit. but if you wheel more and maybe plan on 35s later then definitely 4.56s

Auto? 4.56s with 33s, hands down. I had 4.56 and 32s and loved it on the street and offroad. No problems with power, passing, hills, etc. Great in low range too.

When I got 35s, the gearing sucked. I had to put it in 3rd when driving less than 50 mph and downshift going up hills. I'd imagine 4.10s and 33s would suck too.

Don't worry about mileage , Id worry about pulling uphill on the windy mountain roads and lower gears for the trail. you wont regret going deeper.

at the same time, for cheap beef, you cant beat the JY 8.8 with 4.10s and LS for like 150$ all day long...as said before

Progress update. Didn't go as planned none of the bolts are wanting ti cooperate so we got the front about 95%torn down this weekend. Looks like we are going to have to get the sawzall out on some of them. I'm suprised the lift didn't come with All new hardware. You re use a lot of the stock bolts, so I'm going ti have ti go shopping at fastenal haha

Looking good so far man. good luck with the stubborn bolts, let them suckers marinate in some PB blaster for a few days then hit them with a torch if they still won't budge

Finally got everything torn down abs stayed install. Got the lowers on, went to work on the uppers and wouldn't you know it, one of the uppers has goobered up threads and I'd seized, nogo on that. Will call rc in the morning and fight ti havea new one overnighted. Going ti cost me a whole day. Unless its ok to put tires back on without one uca just to do the rear? Either way its a whole day lost. I'm holding judgements until I see how they fix it first

Ok so Aparantly they are open. Sending me another one first thing in the morning, over nighting it. Said to run the factory uca's in the meantime, shouldn't hurt anything. :) not gunna lie. Pretty happy with that. They are picking up the shipping costs. I keep the the other one to.

Back