• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unichip 2720021 Piggyback ecu for 96-04 4.0 Jeeps obd2 in MD

gradon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm contemplating selling my Unichip since I haven't been using it. I originally had a split second psc1 that I road tuned and then it got wet and locked up. I bought the Unichip, installed it, verified it worked, then disco'd it until I could get a shop to custom tune it for my stroker(was turned down/ignored by 3 unichip "custom tuners" that would rather work on imports). I sent the psc1 back to split second and they were able to force a write in and unlock it. The Unichip is set up for a freer flowing intake and full exhaust and has ignition advance to take advantage of 91/93 octane gas(my 10:1 4.6 already has to use 93 w/o any ignition advance). There is an a/b switch that'll cut the advance some(but still more than stock) and let you use 87 octane. Anyhow there is a harness that interfaces beautifully with the 3 looms at the pcm, so it is a plug and play--no splicing or cutting or connecting to power. I have the original box. $400 shipped.

Back