• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: '96 XJ High Output Country

ranchxj

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Carpinteria, CA (Santa Barbara County)

The property my XJ is garaged at is selling and my wife and I just had twins, so it is time to sell the XJ as well. It has not been driven for the last 10 years and has been garaged the whole time.

Please make me an offer. Even if you are not looking to buy, would appreciate your opinion on what you think it should go for. Thanks!!

1996 XJ High Output Country edition
4.0L, Auto, NP231 t-case, 4x4
~142,000 Miles
Never towed, never wheeled, used it as my ranch truck for a few years a decade ago.

-RE6130 4.5" lift with 1.75" spacers and braced drop brackets
-15" steel Cragar wheels all black
-33" Goodyear Wrangler MTRs -- fronts 50%, rear 75%
-Rubicon Express SYE with CV driveshaft from Rubicon
-4.56s up front (Dana 30) and rear 29 spline (Chryco 8.25)
-Bushwacker flares
-Warn rear bumber with tire carrier
-JKS sway bar quick disconnects
-t-case skid (DPG belly skid)
-Heavy duty rock rails
-Loose Nuts winch bumper
-B&M stacked plate tranny cooler
-steering box reinforcement plates (C-ROK) and Rustys brace
-Husky floor liners; up front, second row, and cargo
-Wet Okole custom seat covers
-JVC radio/CD player
-After market speakers in rear

DMV registered and smogged. Bought it with a salvage title, but inspected at the time and no issues. Overall a very clean XJ with only minor gelcoat/topical scratches -- always been a CA car. But buyer should check & change fluids. Only three issues I'm aware of: electric fan needs to be wired in properly, rear axle gasket needs replacing, and rear main seal gasket needs replacing.

A steal for someone. I hope its new owner treats it as well as you did.

Back