• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unichip 2720021 Piggyback ECU for 96-04 4.0 Jeeps obd2 in MD

gradon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling the Unichip since I haven't been using it. I originally had a Split Second PSC1 that I road tuned and then I got it wet and it locked up. I bought the Unichip, installed it, verified it worked, then disco'd it until I could get a shop to custom tune it for my stroker(was turned down/ignored by 3 Unichip "custom tuners" that would rather work on imports). I sent the PSC1 back to Split Second and they were able to force a write in and unlock it, so now it's useable. This version of the Unichip is the 2720021-35029707, which is "tuned for K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake, All Headers and All Cat-Back Exhaust." They make different models that are specifically tuned for AEM/AirRaid/Mopar/drop-in/stock intakes and no headers, but this particular version is one of the hotter tunes. There is an a/b switch that toggles between the aggressive 91/93 octane tune and a tamer 87 octane tune. This unit is tuneable by authorized Unichip Custom Tuners throughout the country(see http://www.unichip.us/235-unichip-tuners-world-wide ). There is a harness that interfaces beautifully with the 3 looms at the pcm, so it is a plug and play--no splicing or cutting or connecting to power. I have the original box and manuals. $350 shipped.

$320. For all of you considering Hypertech, Jet, Diablo, etc--this is far superior.

dscn7241.jpg

dscn7242.jpg

Back