• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two 1988 Jeep Cherokees for Parts

Ricky

NAXJA Forum User
Two 1988 Jeep Cherokees for Parts
Whatever you need, I probably have it
Hi, I’ve got two 1988 Jeep Cherokees I’m parting out. Whatever part you need, I probably have it.
One is gray and one is black. One has no engine in it and the other has a 4.0L engines and automatic transmission. The NP 231 T-case needs a new chain I think. The guy I got the jeeps from said it didn’t work. Between the two of them there is everything. Here is a list of some parts but there are whole lot more so just PM me if you need anything. Give me some reasonable offers and whatever part you need is yours. Some prices are negotiable. I am willing to ship on your dime. I’m located in Lee NH. If you have any question please feel free to email me or give me a call at 603-659-4958. If no one picks up just leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ricky

• (2) Dana 30 one disconect and one non-disconect ($100 each), Dana 35 ($75), and Chrysler 8.25 ($150) axles (3.55 gears)
  • Front and rear Driveshaft’s (front $50 and rear $25)
  • Lights
  • Doors
  • All Suspension Components
  • Electronics
  • Two rear Monroe air shocks that can be adjusted to make you jeep ride at stock height and with some air they can lift you jeep up to three inches. Kind of like these:
http://www.amazon.com/Monroe-MA765-Max-Air-Adjustable-Shocks/dp/B000C57S62/ref=au_pf_ss_6?ie=UTF8&n=15684181&s=automotive&carId=001 ($45)
  • All steering components
  • Bumpers
  • Wheels and tires
  • A bunch of drivetrain parts that are in storage.
  • Flywheel, and rest of clutch assembly for a 4.2L engine.
  • And pretty much everything else that comes stock on an ’88 Jeep XJ Cherokee, and maybe even more. J

Maybe interested in front and rear driveshafts. Maybe interested in rear axle shafts d35 if they are c clip? Would probably take all if available? Got a few feelers out now so let me know. Also interested in coolant system pressure cap if its still a closed system. Driver side breakaway cable mirror? Mech fan shroud? Again already got a few requests in let me know whats still available and prices shipped to 43976. Thanks cueball88XJ mostly stock with some mods 4.5" Rusty's Coils 34x10.5 LTB Swampers
Oh, u got an adjustable track bar? or drop pitman arm? Spring typ air hose on inside of front air intake? Passenger side visor mtg clip to headliner?

Any skid plates on either of these?

will look for all the stuff that mikesusick needs. will get pics. Sorry but no skids (i would have taken them if there were) and you have a PM about the wheels. Did I miss anyone? :)

Whats a breakaway cable mirror? Probably a dumb question but just wondering. Is it just the driver side mirror that is manually adjustable.

Yea thats the mirror. I was calln local junkyards the day I posted that and they asked me if it was a cable mirror. I thought what they meant was like my passenger side thats adjustable with the knob inside the door? After looking at it, its just connected with a spring inside. I figured that out the next day when I went to trim the fenders but didn't see any reply till today. I was waitn for someone to ask that question. I'm a newbie with an experienced friend. Just took her on first trail ride yesterday and she ran great. Nothn broke on mine:yelclap: 3 jeeps did:bawl: . One was a front drive shaft, looked like a pretzel. Thats why I want a spare, for the day I do. Thanks. Send me a pm with parts avail and prices shipped

Last edited:
I might, Depends if the guy that wants the motor still wants it or not. If no I"ll part the motor out and sell you the alternator.

If either one was a 4x4, I am looking for a mising 4x4 linkage part in the linkage on the drivers side of the AW4 auto tranny. Don't know what part is missing so I would be looking for the entire linkage.

OK, Im gonna try to do this all at once.

I can get the 4x4 linkage, both are 4x4.

There was one tow hook thing that was homeade on the back of the jeep. It bolted right up to the from and was really solid.

The interior is dark on both jeeps but I might have tan stuff from my jeep. What do you need?

One jeep is black and the other is dark gray.

The moter guy is comming next week

And I am an hour or so from keene.

Think thats it,
Did i miss anyone ? :)

OK then, I will take the 4x4 Transfer case linkage.

Needs to ship to 77587 zip.

How much?

Paypal OK?

But wait, ? My transfer case is an NP-242, is the NP-231 linkage the same?

Anybody know for sure????

Ecomike said:
OK then, I will take the 4x4 Transfer case linkage.

Needs to ship to 77587 zip.

How much?

Paypal OK?

But wait, ? My transfer case is an NP-242, is the NP-231 linkage the same?

Anybody know for sure????

I am pretty shure the linkage will work. The jeep with no engine had a 242 but don't know if the linkage is still there. I take paypal and I'll look to see if the linkage is still on there and let you know in the next few days.

Thanks,
Ricky

Back