• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/2 - 6/3

Cant ship anything to the communist state of California that has anything to do with guns. I dont know what a LEO is either? maybe a cop? He just likes to share secrets.
:)

Cant ship anything to the communist state of California that has anything to do with guns. I dont know what a LEO is either? maybe a cop? He just likes to share secrets.
:)

leo = Law Enforcement Officer. :looser:

I'm a leo, yeah I was born in August. My birthday present is hanging out with the Sierra chapter to run Deer Valley. I hope its fun, last years sucked.

i am about 75% in.

this sounds like a great trip, even though i don't know anyone up there other than crazymoose & i don't know if he is going or not.
i carry enough tools to fix my junk, but could use an occasional spotter to help me keep the shiny side up.

i just got back from camping at boards crossing & running slick rock (in cal) & have to fix my front arb as it decided to stop working, as well as change out another unit bearing. i'll probably camp there friday & saturday night & leave sunday morning as i have a l-o-n-g drive home.

can you shoot up there? anyone else packing heat? :explosion
We have a good group up here, so no worries on knowing anyone. This is kind of what this run is geared towards, bringing out new people.

There is a rock quarry designated for shooting a few minutes away. Like Jeremey said though, it's usually crowded. As for the packing heat, take a look at the NWC Equipment and Participation Standards. It's obviously your right, but there's no need to advertise on the trail or camp. Common sense is all we ask. :thumbup:

Hope you can make it up for the run. It would be nice to meet another Sierra Chapter member. Right now all we have to go off of is CrazyMoose. :D

Now, who else is planning on making it out? Lets get a good turnout for this.

It would be nice to meet another Sierra Chapter member. Right now all we have to go off of is CrazyMoose.

wow, i am shocked that you are not locking the border if c-moose is all you have to go by. wait till you get a load of my crap! :gee:

i pulled my front diff cover tonight & verified that i killed my front arb, so i get to play in 3 wheel drive with you guys since i can't get repair parts before i head north in 3 days.

Tim is an outstanding guy. I have never heard him say anything bad about anyone. He is not the type of guy who would be waving his gun around, or shooting it inappropriately. He will also lend a hand whenever its needed, he helped me work on my junk and let me use any of his multiple boxes of Snap On tools. UHHHHH I miss his shop, nick named the Fun House. Tim bring the 50 cal Let me add this he is quite the jokester!!!

Last edited:
I didn't call it great, I refereed it has the greater ( as in the larger area ). Hey wait a minute..... sounds like your baggin on Vancouver!!

Hey guys. Forgive me for some of my ignorant questions but here they come. So as you can see from my join date I have been lurking for a long time. I have owned 3 XJ's and built two of them but never wheeled any of them or been to Browns. My old XJ's had lifts and tires on them but the current one I have is running stock everything. I read in the first post by TORX that this is a total NOOB run but while tagging a long with the group are their turn outs where I can just watch and get the feel of things by watching rather than taking a complete stocker through things?

Thanks!~

Back