• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Hangover Run 2013

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this forum, I've been lurking around for a whole tough. But I just wanted to post and see what y'all had to say about me coming along on this trip? I was invited by Josh, nw99xj, but I just wanted to double check with you and see if it's cool?

Its right off the Hwy 6, a few miles beyond the Gales Creek shell station. There are signs. But if you time it right you might be able to meet up with guys at the shell station in the morning.

Address I can plug in to my fancy dandy itouch maps? Lol I found fakes creek I think and I hey 6 but neither are connected??

A few of us Gresham/East Side locals are meeting up at my place 7am....we'll be departing from here shortly afterwards. May be running into a few of those from the West Side on our way out!
See y'all in the morning!

A few of us Gresham/East Side locals are meeting up at my place 7am....we'll be departing from here shortly afterwards. May be running into a few of those from the West Side on our way out!
See y'all in the morning!

dont jump the gun josh, still another day to burn:compwork:

Bronze

Back