• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Hangover Run 2013

Larry, get a pump and pump the PS fluid out, replace it with new fluid. Run it for a few minutes and do it again. Pump a bottle in and see if that doesnt help it. Glad you made it home ok, you put on quite a show today.!!! Keep coming back , it works.

I'm starting to see a pattern lol I might start being that show jeep lmao, putting on a show where ever I crawl lol jk
Ill try the fluid change, hopefully its just tired lol if not I'm more hoping its the steering box cuz it'll give me an excuse to upgrade lol

I had the same problem recently, it was old burned fluid. It would just get to hot. Now I have a power steering cooler and no issues, but I'm also locked on 34s

When I do allot of winding & turning, I change mine out every 3 0r so trips. Its cheap and dose make a difference.

Pretty much, And got nothing done on my damn trailer.

Working 6 and 7 days a week at work sucks! The only way I got a day of this week is because of a holiday. They really wanted us to work today. But then thought of how many hungover people would show up just for the double time pay and be worthless.

Uploading pics/vids now

Back