• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trucks Tv Xj build on Spike TV Sunday

outlander said:
Well it Is Trucks TV......
I bet Stacey David wouldn't have been worried too much about the frame.He would've been itchin' to wheel it too much!!!

Stacy David was the best. I miss watching the shoe with him. He was much better than these guys. Copper Head was his best build I think.

kdailey4315 said:
Stacy David was the best. I miss watching the shoe with him. He was much better than these guys. Copper Head was his best build I think.

I remember copper head. gotta love that truck

kdailey4315 said:

Agreed. Lou Santiago was just as good IMO.

Even though I went to school for years to be were I'm at, I had learned a few things from Stacy David and Lou.
The only reason these shows are on TV is to sell performance aftermarket parts. Nothing wrong with that.

You guys know that Stacy David still has a TV show? I watch every sat. morning at 8:00 am my time on the speed channel. The show is called Gearz.

http://www.gearztv.com/

5.2poweredxj said:
You guys know that Stacy David still has a TV show? I watch every sat. morning at 8:00 am my time on the speed channel. The show is called Gearz.

http://www.gearztv.com/

Good info, Stacey knows how to beat on his junk...and other peoples too! lol
Lou was great too, i sent an email thanking him for the time spent laughing and wishing him the best.
On Trucks! i liked that monster of a fellow who could just as easily have been a UFC fighter or wrestler! lol That deep grizzled voice sounded like he was going to kill someone at any moment! lol

I think it's great if Trucks and/or Extreme4x4 post in the tech section to let us know of builds reguarding the XJ, it is tech info afterall, just via the idiot box.
Did extreme4x4 ever finish their JeepSpeed XJ? -B

Yea,Stacey David is probably the coolest host ever. Remember how he just beat the crap out of everything? And how he showed you exactly how to fix things. Gearz is a pretty neat show,but it's a little different than trucks. But still good. Anybody ever check out the old dodge on 49's that stacey did? Now that thing was bad ass. But it seems like now all these new guys want to show is,how to fix a scratch in you brand new truck. And they even had an episode on how to wash your truck once. Good info,but just not for me.

boomhauer said:
Did extreme4x4 ever finish their JeepSpeed XJ? -B

Nope, rustys took over the project, I was kindof looking foward to seeing the end of that one. during the time we were involved with a jeepspeed team doing chase and pit support.

90PioSport99 said:
Ahh shoot I missed you by like a day, I bought the first part via iTunes for $1.99. Oh well, atleast now I can watch it on the Pod. Thanks Muad'Dib.

Tomorrow i will be adding links on this page to download them in avi format using the xvid codec. Then if you want, you can re-encode them to the format of your choice... or just plainly save them for later

If you would like them in mp4 format (for your iPod), please contact me backchannel and ill see what i can do for you.

They didnt have the xj on today and xtreme 4x4 was a repeat like always.

Muad'Dib said:
Today?? I always thought new Trucks episodes came on, on Sundays...

x2

Back