• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail repair?

set a date and let me know. our second child is due april 16th, so i doubt id make it if it was the 18th. give it a couple weeks and i bet the wife would love to have me gone with our son for a whole day.

John I have two 50 gallon water bladders. Would we have some place that could fill them. Are you coordinating with someone from Ocotillo Wells SVRA? I'll have to check my calender for dates when I get home.
I am coordinating with a state parks supervisor. We will have to see about where ti fill the water tank/s.

John these are the weekends that I have available

4/23
4/30
5/14

Any more details?
Not at this point, it looks like 4/23 is gonna be the date. We just need to make sure we will have all the necessary resources there to get the job done. I was there yesterday and the wind has actually filled in most of the areas I was looking at filling in. It seems mother nature thinks alot like me :D

I would suggest a shade also, John. It was 110 here yesterday. And salt tablets for those that live on the west side of San Jacinto.

I'll have pop-ups with me.Plus i'll have both jeeps so i can carry some extra water for drinking.I know the store puts it on sale on the time.

Not at this point, it looks like 4/23 is gonna be the date. We just need to make sure we will have all the necessary resources there to get the job done. I was there yesterday and the wind has actually filled in most of the areas I was looking at filling in. It seems mother nature thinks alot like me :D

Is this still a go? Just looking for info

Is this still a go? Just looking for info
The last time I was out there, about 3 weeks ago, the rain/wind had basically filled this stuff in. There may be other areas there in need of repair but that needs to be approved by the parks department before any work can be done. I don't want to drag a bunch of people out there to find that the work is no longer needed. I will discuss this with my contact at the parks department and see if there is some work they want done. I will post up what I find out. For now let's say it's on hold.

10/4 john.At this point i'll plan on working on the roof, i just lost on my house today.If it isn't one thing it's 5 others.LOL.Gots to make some calls.

I'm out.

fricken repair bills.

Back