• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To our Jeep buds, we need your votes!

Thanks a bunch! Yeah, we are crossing our fingers as well.

Alright, got some more information....

- Vote until next Monday at around 3pm.
- Winner is announced Next Monday around 4pm.
- The votes are a hit registered vote, not an IP registered vote, so I need to figure out a batch file!!

look into mouse automation scripts.
There's software that will record your mouse clicks, then repeat them.

87manche said:
look into mouse automation scripts.
There's software that will record your mouse clicks, then repeat them.
Kool!

Bad ASS!! It's just sitting there voting now!!! KICK ASS!! Thanks a ton man! I got it looping until I stop it, so I think I'm gonna go take a nap!!

53guy said:
Bad ASS!! It's just sitting there voting now!!! KICK ASS!! Thanks a ton man! I got it looping until I stop it, so I think I'm gonna go take a nap!!
LMAO!

I expect more pics in return ;)
53guy said:

53guy said:
still going strong...

Are you worried that they will throw yours out cause you have a million votes compared to others 1000s?:dunno:

Not really. The number of votes we've put in today is about 1500. At least that's how many loops its done. It's not a super top of the line program, so it has it's flaws and sometimes the refresh button doesn't bring the page exactally back to the same coordinates, so in reality, there is probably only about 700-900 votes that actually went through. I only have today and tomorrow to vote because I can't take the batch file to work with me and I'll be gone until next week sometime, so I don't think there will be a huge landslide of votes towards our favor. Besides.....I'm positive we're not the only ones out there that are using their brains to vote. And if they do, oh well, it was a blast doing it anyways.

I voted multiple times but I don't think you'll need my votes. You and Your wife have the best looking picture in that contest hands down.

Well, bad news guys, we didn't win. Oh well. Better luck next time. The winner had 10,000 votes, soooo.... yeah.... enough said. Thanks for all the help guys! We really appreciate it!

99XJSPORT06 said:
Dammit! Oh well, you're already a winner ;)

X2 dude you get to keep her so you already had the prize to begin with

Back