• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To our Jeep buds, we need your votes!

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
I posted this on the SE Chapter Forum and I'm hoping to get some votes from all our Jeep guys not in the SEC. Thanks for your votes guys!!

Alright, here's the deal....For those of you not in VA and who don't listen to DC 101 rock, there is a contest going on called the $1000 Thong contest. Well, the wife and I got to talking and decided that it might be fun to try our luck at the contest and our skill at photography (hell, who doesn't need a thousand dollars!?! I bet there are a few things we could come up with to spend a grand on for the Jeep). So we took a few pictures and submitted our best and out of the hundreds that were submitted, we got in! Now its down to between her and 19 others and we need your votes for two weeks! They will pick the winner based on online votes this week and the top 5 will go into a final contest for the $1000 next week (which will again be a panel of 20 women). So here's the deal, we need to win and to do that, we need your votes! We need enough votes this week to get into the finals and then we need your votes again next week for the final contest winner! They've got a thing at the end of the voting that you can enter to win yourself $500 if you're interested.

Because it might be deemed NSFW, I'm not going to post the picture (don't worry, nothing other than a thong picture) here, but if you go to the Dumpster Divers' Den of Iniquity under the members forums, it'll be up there. But her pict is up at the links below, photo #77.

We'll keep you updated as it goes on and voting will continue until this Friday and if we get into the finals, it will start again on Monday at 3pm. You can vote as many times as you'd like and we'd really appreciate the help! Thanks a bunch guys!

(Go to this link "Voting page" and vote for photo #77 and if that doesn't work, go to www.Dc101.com and click on the $1000 Thong link and click on the "Vote for this weeks entries" and go through the picts and at the end of the pictures you will vote. The link to the page is http://www.dc101.com/pages/1000thongmaincon07.html )

Nick and Liz

P.S. Mods, if you feel this is spam feel free to delete it, it's just our plea for votes and maybe a few bucks for jeep parts or something!

dzraces said:
voted a few times
Darn, spent all my time looking and forgot to vote, boy talk about a smorgesboard...:D :D :D

voted X2
Good luck!

Thanks guys! Keep voting over and over! They suggest it!

done done done and done. Good luck!

So if you win the $1000, we each get a cut for helping you get it right? Better yet, you can take my share and buy some stuff for my heep....how does that sound??? :D

I voted for your wife 4 times, and 79 once.

Nothing like pimping out the wife :D

Sorry, the pic is too small. Can we get a larger sized image, as well as a few other views?

Oh, damn. My votes(yes, I voted) probably do not count much anyhow, as my paycheck comes from the © holder in the footer of their web page. :(

Hoboken Hobo said:
Sorry, the pic is too small. Can we get a larger sized image, as well as a few other views?

to appease the crowds....lol....Liz suggested these....

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

... I think I just :puke: in my mouth a little...What else will you do for a little bit of cash? That first picture of her reminds me of a Marilyn Manson video...Is she a wife or a trophy?

Bdiddy11 said:
... I think I just :puke: in my mouth a little...What else will you do for a little bit of cash? That first picture of her reminds me of a Marilyn Manson video...Is she a wife or a trophy?

Gee thanks man, it is a contest that we're having fun doing and the money...well, truthfully, it's secondary. She's my wife by the way. So my trophy wife.

Back