• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To have a problem with naxja?

peterjack

NAXJA Forum User
naxja likes to...disrespect nonpaying members

http://www.naxja.org... ... t243778825

scorpio_vette (from wi4x4.com) rolled his xj and I helped fix it. he posted it in modified tech on naxja because the rollcage saved his life. that's mod. tech far as I see it...cause it wasn't a factory option. he posted it not as a "off-topic" but to be informative and promote the use of rollbars. they deleted it on the basis that A he's nonpaying member and B it's advanced tech (not that they actually said the former of the two accusations)

I'm not seeing anywhere that it was deleted because he wasn't a paying member(that's a opinion of yours)
And ya that doesn't fit modified tech. Stories aren't tech.
Also really gonna bring up 9 year old thread?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a paying member since 2003. At no time did that fact prevent having my threads moved or even deleted. One time I even got one of those dreaded demerits that who knows why after all these years still shows up.

I invite you to join our club, become a dues paying member and I'll guarantee someone will come along and disrespect you. If you're lucky like I was recently you can be dissed and pissed on several times in the same thread.

Last edited:
Your first post, and you bring up something from 2008?

NAXJA LOVES paying members. That is how we keep the lights on, as well as support other organizations. It is frowned upon to disrespect people that use our website without supporting the club. It is not cool at all. Likewise, it is interesting for your first post to be negative.

Modded tech = better factory replacements

Advanced tech = fabrication.

deleted because he's not a paying member is speculation.

We're now railing on you because you're ignorant. If your name was read I'd still be railing on you.

Sounds like a conspiracy...

:looney:

200.gif

Have you been holding in this resentment since 2008? You can give yourself an ulcer that way, and it can't be good for your blood pressure either. I hope you feel better now that you've let it all out.

You must become the kitteh.

So nice to see the troll patrol has not left NAXJA..... :clap: :party: :eek:

And here is the kicker,
Its a private site and ultimately the mods, admins, and owners can add, delete, move, censor, or ban whomever, whatever or whenever they see fit.
Cracks me up how people shout "that's censorship" on a private site.
Self entitled much?

There are far more pressing concerns in the world than getting butt hurt over a moved or deleted post like, dammit who drank my last beer.

Last edited:
And here is the kicker,
Its a private site and ultimately the mods, admins, and owners can add, delete, move, censor, or ban whomever, whatever or whenever they see fit.
Self entitled much?

There are far more pressing concerns in the world than getting butt hurt over a moved or deleted post like, dammit who drank my last beer.

Oh that was your beer? My bad dude.

And here is the kicker,
Self entitled much?

LOL EXACTLY! :cheers:

People are dumb to be obsessed over stupid crap like this, and then what? Do they think its going to change anything once they make it known their hurt feelings. How about this: get out of your moms basement, stop living on "World of Warcraft" and get outside where the pigment in your skin goes from white to sun burnt- AND BUILD A JEEP!

Did that offend anyone? Cuz I can try harder :flame::roll::roflmao:

Back