• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you have a Rigidco tire carrier, consider yourself lucky!

I would have picked up a JCR rear in a heartbeat but at $1400......

My new jeep has a Smitybuilt rear non tire carrier and it looked stout. I needed a tire carrier so I ordered the smitybuilt, $750 to my door. It is very well built but the tire carrier sticks out pretty far for the jerry can. I plan to put the tire up pretty high to help.

Overall I am happy with it

I would have picked up a JCR rear in a heartbeat but at $1400......

My new jeep has a Smitybuilt rear non tire carrier and it looked stout. I needed a tire carrier so I ordered the smitybuilt, $750 to my door. It is very well built but the tire carrier sticks out pretty far for the jerry can. I plan to put the tire up pretty high to help.

Overall I am happy with it

Mind posting up some pics? Im interested in seeing non promo picks of it. Cant seem to find many on the google box.

Mind posting up some pics? Im interested in seeing non promo picks of it. Cant seem to find many on the google box.

Are you looking for the Smitybuilt XRC rear tire carrier pictures? I have one and can take and post pics. I like it and loved the price. I ended up getting the front, rear w/tire carrier and rocker guards for $899 due to someones miss print last year. I couldn't pass that up.

Last edited:
Are you looking for the Smitybuilt XRC rear tire carrier pictures? I have one and can take and post pics. I like it and loved the price. I ended up getting the front, rear w/tire carrier and rocker guards for $899 due to someones miss print last year. I couldn't pass that up.

Now thats a friggin deal. For sure. Post up some pics. Cant help but add more options and opinions.

Other than the bedliner finish, not a bad lookin bumper for the cost.

Here are pictures of my XRC rear
P1040887.JPG

P1040886.JPG

P1040888.JPG

P1040889.JPG

P1040890.JPG

P1040891.JPG

P1040892.JPG

Can someone laugh at XJensen for me when he gets stuck on his huge ass bumper thing while on Sierra Fest?

Starboard Matt! Why don't you drive out and laugh yourself?

I want something different for the back of my jeep, no different from how I now want Goodyear MT/r's.

funny, I just switched from MT/r's to BFG's and couldn't be happier :wave:

(of course I went from DOT MT/r's to sticky BFGs)

Anyone with the C-Rok one? He still producing them? Maybe RigidCo would make some more if he had a group buy.

I broke down and ordered the full JCR setup. Planning on making a full install/ review thread when it shows up.

that will be awesome. I am debating that route/making my own swing out part that tucks the tire up better. Will be looking forward to your write up, you get the end caps with it?

In case anyone is still interested in a Rigidco rear bumper with tire carrier, my brother recently picked up an XJ with one of these bumpers installed and he's interested in selling it. Located in Northern UT.

PM me with questions.

Back