• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Customs

Do not listen to the crap about Rusty's!! Rusty's stuff works good!! How long did it take ya to get your truss to the door? Your rig looks pretty good.:peace:

Thought so!?!? One of my wheelin buddies down here ordered a truss for his 8.8 and it took almost 2 months to get to him. Not very good service if you ask me!! Good product but service is lousey! I was goin to run the T&T long arm but changed my mind and went with the BDS!! How is the mod goin with your setup?

Well when I got the truss we layed it on the flat ground because it wouldnt fit on the axle right and it was all warped and stuff but my buddies and I were able to make it work other then that everythings going pretty smooth just got some little stuff like trac bar steering

Cool! Post some pics whe yer done. :peace:

i recently ordered a hp d44 truss from TnT, it took five days (from them to n. idaho) and had no problems with fitting it on flush. haven't welded it on yet though. i would also like some track bar mount pics if possible from anyone. thanks.

I am looking for trac bar pics also but I think I am going to order tnt customs trac bar mount it mounts right on the truss its made for it but they dont have any pic on the site yet though

the trackbar question is a popular one. I am also wondering how you are going to run a trackbar on that setup. I have seen it done with the jks cross over but not sure that is where I want to go with it. Also did the shock mount come with the kit or did you make one like the picture with the long bolt?

aaronsxj said:
i recently ordered a hp d44 truss from TnT, it took five days (from them to n. idaho) and had no problems with fitting it on flush. haven't welded it on yet though. i would also like some track bar mount pics if possible from anyone. thanks.

Ok are you just setting the truss on there and welding it or are you changing the pinion angle? Thats when I ran into problems but I cut a little here and there and I got it to fit but when I would set it on the ground I noticed that it wasnt sitting flat but thats why we have C clamps. I got them tightened down and welded it. I also had to plug my old breather vent and I am going to have to drill and tap a new hole because the front off the truss was right above the hole I tried to work around it but couldnt

ranger125 said:
i am also looking for pics of a trac bar mount lol looks good man

Here is mine if it helps.

original.jpg

badazzcherokee3 said:
Did he need the truss to do it

Well we welded the truss on first, then welded the trackbar bracket to the truss and axle, then built the trackbar itself from 1.5" 1/4 wall DOM with a johnny Joint and 3/4 heim.

Back