• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking of moving to ME

Nice. How often do you have to have a vehicle inspected?
As far as the tires go, I'm thinking I'll make some custom fender flares. I pretty much know I'll go with 33s at the max and I like to keep my lift lower.

It shoudl be the same as NH, you have to get a new inspection during your birth month every year.

Close, it's an annual. Get it inspected, 1 year later do it again. Not tied in to a birthday or anything.

Stock flares with lawn edging works well for coverage. I did that but really didn't need to, so I pulled them.

Check out some of the jeeps on
www.midcoastjeep.com
or
www.maine4x4.org

to give you an idea of what other people around here run.

This is what Ive been running for something like a year now. First 2 are with lawn edging. Second two without, no problems at all in once of the strictest towns around here for tire coverage.

P1020077.jpg

P1020076.jpg

P1020046.jpg

P1020049.jpg

What kind of work would you be looking for? That may be a deciding factor as well...

Well right now I'm just thinking about it. The economy here in Cali is way worse than ME I'd imagine. I don't have hardly any job experience. I have an AS in Electronics Engineering so I'd like to actually use that to get something related, otherwise I'm pretty much trying to find a niche. I would say bodywork would be good.

Back