• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

There is something about coaching..

congrats but wow I all of a sudden love volleyball after crazyjim posted them pics up. Im gonna have to go hit up the senior girls HS vollyball team

camel toe anyone?

Good job Rick. It's nice to get recognition. Glad to see someone get an "Atta boy" once in awhile.

The wife is having to deal with some issues at her HS and it's frustrating

Good job Rick. It's nice to get recognition. Glad to see someone get an "Atta boy" once in awhile.

The wife is having to deal with some issues at her HS and it's frustrating

EliasJ123 said:
hmmmmmm... Aren't those girls in high school?? If so, aren't they under 18 years old? If so, aren't you guys perverts? If so, wouldn't you guys go to jail if..... ?? :wow:

Plus, don't a few of you have daughters??? I know at least two of you who have a baby girl or who is just about to have a baby girl... :lecture:

Peace
Ted

:doh:

I mean "E"

LOL

That is why my daughter will work on jeeps not play vollyball!!!!! She will not be allowed out of the house till she is thirty!!!! Its pervs like Grimm well and myself that is gonna make that rule strictly inforced!!!!

EliasJ123 said:
hmmmmmm... Aren't those girls in high school?? If so, aren't they under 18 years old? If so, aren't you guys perverts? If so, wouldn't you guys go to jail if..... ?? :wow:

Plus, don't a few of you have daughters??? I know at least two of you who have a baby girl or who is just about to have a baby girl... :lecture:

I'm just saying... Those who know me won't get up tight about what I said. For those who don't know me, don't get your panties in a wad. :spin1:

Peace
Ted

:doh:

I mean "E"

LOL

What if your still in high school? well... kinda. :D

congrats Rick. If there was a resolution, I assume that you were the problem? hehe.

Jump This said:
Those pictures were all of college girls.
People have tried to get me to post pictures of my team here,
since I know most of you.......IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

:D
oh come on post em up, be a TEAM player.

EliasJ123 said:

What if they are in high school but REALLY dumb and like 18 or 19? he he

:party:

silverslk said:
What if they are in high school but REALLY dumb and like 18 or 19? he he

:party:
even better, if they know they are dumb they have low self esteem! :party: :party: :party:

Back