• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Wounded Warriors Run May 5th

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
So who else is registered and paid the $50? I am all signed up and will arrive sometime on Thursday I hope.

If you are signed up are you in Primitive or Park A with the facilities?

I am signed up and paid up. I will be trying to get outta work early Thursday, we will see if that happens, and get up there with the rest of us early campers. If not I may need a spot saved and show up early friday morning. Hoping for Thursday though... should be staying in the A side with the facilities I think..

Yes I'm registered and paid.... Will b in improved camping just to the right of the showers...... Will b there thurs afternoon

I want to go... but it's looking more and more like I won't be able to...

I may be able to show up on just Saturday... I'll know in a bit.

Yep! Even better, last minute my manager decided she could give me the whole weekend! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday! Although I'm meeting some of the guys from Jeep Nation as well...

Well I will not be making it. My financial situation will not allow it. After paying bills this week I will have just enough to cover next weeks gas to and from work. I hate living check to check. To all that are going have a great time.

I bet some of us will be heading to town for refreshments... If we were to pickup a hitch hiker and bring him back to camp I also bet nobody would even notice ;)

Can you say... a day of hanging out?

I think roger is propositioning jay for......something

Roger, I'll shoot you a call on Sunday but gimme an idea for when you'll e coming through. We'll both be here at work off of Sam bass road.

Yup..... Always come on thurs to get set up so I can wheel on fri all day....

Had a GREAT time... thanks to the Katy club for letting me tag along :) It was hot but I think all the Wounded Warriors and us drivers had a fun time. I did not take many pics but here's a link to a few I was able to take.

http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq346/xjintx/Woundd Warrior Ride/?albumview=slideshow

Hopefully some others can get us a link to there's. I heard different numbers from 107 to 127 as to number of vehicles. THANKS to all those that volunterred!!!!

Back