• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

unless there is more to it than that little compound. maybe multiple hideouts all over the area? id assume that if they are taking half of homies food every month, there is probably more than a dozen dudes hanging out.

they seemed to have killed way more than 12 people, It felt like 20-30+ .

If they do have multiple hideouts, that is not going to be a good thing...

I like the new "Bad guy" he makes me smile. i hope he smashed in glens head. cant wait to see Carl kill some of them.

It wasn't Glenn or Eugene... It was the poor camera man!
ROFLMAO.
If you're actually following it by the comic, you'll be wrong. Because in the comic Rick list his leg at the prison... In the show it was their old farmer Doctor.
Either way, we know it isn't Carl or Rick.

My bet is on Daryl....

In the comic wasn't glen killed w a bball bat?

Yes that is my understanding. There is also now another group. The guys with the "armor" are a new group.

The guys with the armor are probably from the Kingdom. The Kingdom is supposed to ran by Ezekiel. I hope they go there. Carol got shot twice and Daryl was shot, messed up. I hope they Killed off Rick Honestly and Abraham takes over.

Honestly, Negan is way too nice, if that group had killed that many of my men I would have shot them all without thinking twice.

The guys with the armor are probably from the Kingdom. The Kingdom is supposed to ran by Ezekiel. I hope they go there. Carol got shot twice and Daryl was shot, messed up. I hope they Killed off Rick Honestly and Abraham takes over.

Honestly, Negan is way too nice, if that group had killed that many of my men I would have shot them all without thinking twice.

Negan needs them to "produce/work" for him. Yea The Kingdom I could not remember what my son told me they were called.

Negan needs them to "produce/work" for him. Yea The Kingdom I could not remember what my son told me they were called.

yeah, Negan has more than enough guys to "produce", he should kill them all and have a squad of his men manage the crops in alexandria. the show would be very interesting that way.

I'm betting Abraham took the bat ro the head. Lots of his thoughts and dialog in the episode. Showed his relationship with ol girl looking good and talk of children in his future. Time to kill him.

Back