• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Ok so I'm liking the way they are showing the different "path's" the different groups have taken. Looks like there is a definite alliance against the Saviors being hinted at.

I hope they bring the crazy women in to help fight the saviors, along with the kingdom and the hill top.

Not much discussion going on this time around. Thoughts anyone? I for one am glad to see the Kingdom and Ezekial? realizing they will have to fight.

That was all screwed up how that went down. After they moved the roadblock you would thing somebody would have noticed the missing melon.

My only thought is why does TV keep showing people "hot wiring" cars by pulling h handful of wires out from under the dash and sparking them together. I know it is TV and they take some creative liberties, it is about zombies fro heaven's sake, but JFP, 5 year olds know that cars can't be started like that.

My only thought is why does TV keep showing people "hot wiring" cars by pulling h handful of wires out from under the dash and sparking them together. I know it is TV and they take some creative liberties, it is about zombies fro heaven's sake, but JFP, 5 year olds know that cars can't be started like that.

Not mention all the gas these cars have is probably E10 fuel (ethanol) and has since gone through phase separation.

The hot wiring deal does drive me nuts too.

As for the season finale, I new Jadis and her crew were not going to work out from the first time I saw them. Here is dumbass Rick handing over tons of guns to them only to have them turn on him.

Loved the tiger being let loose! That was cool. The whole hot wiring cars does not bother me I know nothing about it. I generally watch tv and movies for ENTERTAINMENT purposes not realism..... ;) :shhh::yelclap::gee::looser:

Loved the tiger being let loose! That was cool. The whole hot wiring cars does not bother me I know nothing about it. I generally watch tv and movies for ENTERTAINMENT purposes not realism..... ;) :shhh::yelclap::gee::looser:

The deal with Sasha and the tiger were pretty good. They were a surprise. I hate that Sasha is gone. Rosita is hotter though.

I don't know if this was just a warm-up to a final Negan versus Rick group showdown, but compared to the Govnah, this fight scene was a little weak and unconvincing; imho. The thing with Sasha tore me up though...

There will be another show down for sure. Was a little weak but that beat down mashone got was decent. The tiger was cool but my favorite part was just the attitude Megan had. Lol he just seemed to have this "aw shit this is a cool day" attitude. I was laughing through most of the fight.

I knew Sasha was zombiefied as soon as he started tapped on the coffin. I know that they still have to drag this fight out but after all she did including sacrificing herself I really wish she got him.

There will be another show down for sure. Was a little weak but that beat down mashone got was decent. The tiger was cool but my favorite part was just the attitude Megan had. Lol he just seemed to have this "aw shit this is a cool day" attitude. I was laughing through most of the fight.

I knew Sasha was zombiefied as soon as he started tapped on the coffin. I know that they still have to drag this fight out but after all she did including sacrificing herself I really wish she got him.

Wight was pretty weak. I do like how as Negan drove off in the army truck, he flipped everyone the bird.

AMC's doing a WD marathon today. I'm watching episode 1 now, and have to get this off my chest: Rick's in a coma in the hospital when the world turns to crap. He wakes up and has a two-week beard growth because, presumably, the nurses are all dead or turned into walkers. But someone's considerately shaved his upper checks and neck up to the jaw line. Who is supposed to have done that? It makes no sense! Everything else about the show is cool though.

Back