• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

If he managed to get under there, I don't know how he did it without getting bit.
Maybe there's a storm drain under there or a hole in the bottom.
It's got to be something like that.

If the writers do that, they have essentially resorted to magic/Deus ex machina, the biggest lamest crutch in the world for writers

Same with having someone draw them off of him, IMO. He was just too surrounded, too pinned down.

Is it Sunday yet? :rolleyes:

You guys do remember this is based on a comic book right? "Comic book logic" is something that has been said many times while I was watching this show with people that just don't get it.

Difference between real and believable enough

If he finds a manhole cover under his ass, then that's just the writers being bad enough to write themselves into a corner and too lazy and disrespectful to the viewers to bother fixing it.

If he slithers up into the dumpster, somehow, and is trapped inside, well that is believable enough, still lame but at least its viable.

Fiction is a story you choose to engage (not necessarily believe), when they start smashing the walls down on purpose I stop choosing to engage

I'm kidding, of course... :rolleyes:

"Comic book logic" would likely dictate someone, perhaps Enid, distracting/drawing them off as he manages to squeeze his way underneath.

I think I'll quit now before I embarrass myself any further... :eek:

those ****ers....

kinda wish the lil chick would have shot him, that's what id do if i were a writer.

those ****ers....

kinda wish the lil chick would have shot him, that's what id do if i were a writer.

^thats what I was hoping too

i was thinking the same thing. get everyone all happy hes alive and then immediately kill him off. hahaha

I would not be surprised if this new group that was shown in the scenes with Daryl has a hand in his demise..... Personally I like Glenn. He is one of my favorite characters. Now this kid who's dad was shot by Rick could make for some interesting developments too.

I would not be surprised if this new group that was shown in the scenes with Daryl has a hand in his demise..... Personally I like Glenn. He is one of my favorite characters. Now this kid who's dad was shot by Rick could make for some interesting developments too.

Thanks for ruining it for me with your FB post the other night, BTW.

Thanks for ruining it for me with your FB post the other night, BTW.

Sorry! I didn't think about that...... I'll try and do better. :gee:

Back