• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Shield

I love the show as well, but I think it's lost it's intensity this season so far. The writers strike killed it's momentum. Still a great show. I have it all on DVD!

Great show, but this season is getting too strung out and fuzzy

Great show, but this season is getting too strung out and fuzzy
They are just making it that way so the end is shocking. Or they will drop the ball and leave tons of loose ends and nothing will make since. But yes the best show on tv.

Its getting more interesting now that everyone knows what everyone is doing. Pretty much every character on the show has a side-agenda and its going to be very interesting to see how it plays out. Only a few more episodes left I believe...

Its getting more interesting now that everyone knows what everyone is doing. Pretty much every character on the show has a side-agenda and its going to be very interesting to see how it plays out. Only a few more episodes left I believe...

3 more

we watch it at work on mid shifts (DVD), i am recording this season on TIVO but im not allowed to watch it without my crew. SO DONT POST ANY SPOILERS!!

Back