• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The saga of JR122605 THE THIEF!!

casm said:
I want you (and everyone else aggrieved by him) to sit back for a minute and think about what you're doing.

This guy's pretty clearly a piece of crap. We know that. Having said that, let's assume he gets beaten down in an alley tomorrow.

Congratulations, you're now a suspect based on your posts here. Well done.

By all means go after this guy, but for the love of God show some restraint in posts. Not picking on anyone in particular, but the last thing anyone who has been screwed over by unbelievably-small-penised Gerard is for him to walk if all this gets to court.

Casm does have an excellent point! although the low life piece of slime does deserve hasta it is best left to the legal system. That being said, I'd like to see him the ring in one of those "toughest fighters" or whatever that show is, and get his due!!

This crap happened to me before.. Wasnt a jeep part, not the same guy. Very similar circomstances. Went and called the PD and got them aware of the situation, aparently there were other complaints againced the guy. Called the post master general.. situation was solved in a matter of a week. Got my money back.

If you've ever been wenzeled by Gerard Cartaino, please pm your full name and a phone number you can be contacted at. The Bethlehem PD has opened an Investigation with the attorney general of NY. They need to see how deep this really goes and how many people have been screwed out of money, especially the dollar amount. If you've been wenzeled and are not comfortable with me passing along your Info to the Investigating Srgnt. then please pm me and I'll give you his phone number and name to contact. But please If you have paid him money and not recieved a thing, the AG and PD want your story. It builds a better case for criminal prosecution of larceny. Plus It will make things a whole lot easier when I contact the Post Master General with the Info of the case. Thanks, Josh

Well I got two stinkin, PM's come on people, I know more then 3 people total go ripped by this Jerk...This is the time to say something If you have because If not he's geting away with murder and can continue to do It as long as no one takes action. I dont care If your baby's momma's, uncles, sister's, roomates, cousin was ripped off by this Jerk, let them know whats going on and tell them to contact me, every person helps. Thanks

The New York State Police has opened a investigation regarding the activities of Gerald Cartaino. This investigation is a continuation of the one first started by the Bethlehem PD.
To be considered a victim of Cartaino you must meet the following requirements:
1) Victimized in the last 5 years.
2) Can provide some proof of payment to Cartaino for merchandise(canceled check, receipt of eft, wire transfer, paypal, etc.)
3) Be willing to complete a deposition regarding your dealings with Cartaino, have it notarized and return it to the New York State Police.
4) You have not received reimbursement, full or partial, from Cartaino. Any reimbursement received from Cartaino disqualifies you as a victim in a criminal court in New York and you must proceed in a civil court.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to see Cartaino prosecuted in a criminal court please email me at [email protected]. There is NO guarantee of compensation after a verdict is rendered.

Check the name spelling to make sure it is correct. That can make a difference in going forward on this type of stuff.

mbrown3208 said:
The New York State Police has opened a investigation regarding the activities of Gerald Cartaino. This investigation is a continuation of the one first started by the Bethlehem PD.
To be considered a victim of Cartaino you must meet the following requirements:
1) Victimized in the last 5 years.
2) Can provide some proof of payment to Cartaino for merchandise(canceled check, receipt of eft, wire transfer, paypal, etc.)
3) Be willing to complete a deposition regarding your dealings with Cartaino, have it notarized and return it to the New York State Police.
4) You have not received reimbursement, full or partial, from Cartaino. Any reimbursement received from Cartaino disqualifies you as a victim in a criminal court in New York and you must proceed in a civil court.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to see Cartaino prosecuted in a criminal court please email me at [email protected]. There is NO guarantee of compensation after a verdict is rendered.

mbrown3208 said:

Can we please have the name and work telephone number of the officer handling this investigation? Not that I'm casting doubt on the validity of the above post, but it'd be nice to know (beyond a Yahoo email address) that the person receiving the information is the person it's intended for.

casm said:
Can we please have the name and work telephone number of the officer handling this investigation? Not that I'm casting doubt on the validity of the above post, but it'd be nice to know (beyond a Yahoo email address) that the person receiving the information is the person it's intended for.

CASM, I contacted the email addy. If you would like a phone number to veryify, shoot me a PM.

Glenn

Back