• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The saga of JR122605 THE THIEF!!

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
I had followed the thread regarding this bonehead ripping people off under other names and saw he had skidplates for sale just before he was banned from the NAXJA site. I started this fully aware of what he was and with no intention of doing business with him. Just wanted to see where it went. Toward the end I got bored screwing with him, but here are the e-mail transcriptions just for grins. The bad part is this moron is going to rip someone else off somewhere else along the line.
I feel he already has someone else on the hook because he talks about apologizing and having me mixed up with someone else, either that or the crack head can't remember what he says!

Me:
Do you still have the skidplate? I need one bad before I do any more damage to my rig. Shipping to Arizona a problem? Can you do paypal? Drop a line when you can.

JR122605:
I cannot do paypal BUT to make up for it i will wave the shipping, and trust me, this thing weighs a ton and im sure it aint gonna be cheap to ship a 50 or 60 pound item!!!
Translation: if i made you pay for shipping then you would be looking at another $60 to $70 dollars!!!
DEAL????????

Me:
Paypal is easiest for me but I realize not all people have Paypal accounts. Is a certified check good for you? I could get one from my credit union tomorrow, (they're open 1/2 a day Saturday). I'll need a mailing address so I get it out ASAP. Want to get this here soon, have a run to do early Feb and would like to have it installed by then.

JR122605:

I would seriously prefer a money order because every time i go to cash these out of state checks, the banks frown on them! problem with out of state checks. These checks are taking 12 to 15 buisness days to clear and they hassle me about them. Banking rules seem to have tightened up just like airports since the 9/11 terrorist thingy. The checks just straight suck!.PLEASE send a money order because i hate going thru this every time. Anyway do as you want because i know you want security but then again, getting your stuff in 3 weeks time just sucks too!
Let me know when its in the mail ok!

Me:
No reflection on you but sending a money order is just like sending cash, it doesn't give me any security. Any other ideas?

JR122605:
Only other idea is to buy somewhere else, or trust in the sale!!
I almost lost my fiance over this ####. Some smuck caused bounced checks, over draft fees bounced check feez, i still have to pay back the utility bills, all because some kid forgot to give me his contact info! No number, no matching addresses, not even the product to money paid matched the hundred emails i went thru!!
So bottom line he put a stop payment on the paypal which is what caused the whole mess and i had to go thru tons of greaf to get my fiance back. Im still stripping parts off my XJ to sell because its that bad!!
Sorry, i cannot use paypal or my balls get chopped off !!

All i can say is from one fellow jeeper to another, HAVE TRUST!
Its your call and i have someone right behind you willing to pay$100 by money order with no problems so please get back to me A.S.A.P. or they go to him!
Thanks, and sorry for the lack of options!

Me:

I agree, have some trust. Send me the skidplate and upon arrival I'll send you cash, money order, whatever you want. You can check out my E-bay feedback (which is 100%) or any other references you want. Other than that, I can't, in good conscience, send someone I've never met, never wheeled with or dealt with, cash money. You know as well as I do, a money order is as good as cash.
Sorry you've had so many issues with flakes trying to do business. It's those people that cause others to jump through hoops because they don't know who they can trust.
If this doesn't work for you I'll have to start looking elsewhere. I really hope we can put this together because it's exactly what I need.

JR122605:
Sorry, i am NOT sending the skid before getting payment! Thats just exactly ludacris!! You could very well just take off with it. Money order or try a certified post office money order. I will accept a check now as well but these outta state checks take around 10days to get here. No skid till payment is recieved bro!! Could you walk into walmart and take out $200 bucks in food and say i'll pay you later....UMM NOPE!! You have 2 options now so do as you please.
G.M.C.

Me:
I see, I'm supposed to trust you with my money, (basically cash), but when the trust goes the other way it's ludicrous. I guess you better contact the other person that is waiting to send you the money order.

JR122605:
DUDE i already said i was sorry and had you mixed up with someone elses details of the order. Chillout because this is twice now that im saying sorry. Your $80 bucks stands as a sold sale shipped to your door and i got it all written down in my book.

I buy and sell alot online whether or not i have paypal. Most people send cash from ebay and get there products in about 4 days after they drop the payment in the mail. I have NEVER had one single loss; translation: 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction.

Now take that friggen chill pill and breath in and breath out, sit your ass down, crack open a beer, and i will let you know the minute i get the money order!!!!!!

Me:
Went to the NAXJA site and found this and other stuff. Care to explain? Don't be looking for my money order.

Ads are purged and user JR122605 is banned.

If anyone sees or hears anymore from this guy (or someone who sounds like it's him) on this website... please report it to the NAXJA BOD immediately!

JR122605:
Sure ill explain, had an argument with one 19 year old kid and he went crying back to naxja that im a fraud that only accepts money orders, so then i say ok and i let him use my wifes paypal account, 2 days go by and he puts a stop payment on it on purpose and we bounce checks, get over draft feez bounced check fees, and we still have to pay the utilitiy bills and fix her paypal account and her checking account.

So there, thats why i wont use ###### paypal anymore and plus im not allowed to if i wanna keep my marrage.

Im done talking the deal is $80 by money order and you will get your ####. If you wanna believe the hype, then bye bye, they will be sold by the end of the week easily so no loss to me whether or not you choose to do buisness or not!!

Me:
As stated in previous e-mail. Don't be looking for my money order. I did a little more research and it appears you have used different screen names and scammed numerous people. Yes, in other words, I believe you are a thief, and in my opinion, a thief is about as low as a person can go.

JR122605:
Not a problem for me and sorry the deal went south.

Last edited by a moderator:
91 Jeep Project said:
Man, someone needs a second job.

No kidding. I guess 'roids ain't cheap.

Anyway, he's listed on POR's Bad Seller forum now (actually, he's been there for a few days). Not that I expect him to get Wenzeled, but at least it lets more people know not to do business with him.

I'm not going to sign up accounts I'll never use otherwise on more forums just to warn other people about him (yet), but if folks on other forums do feel like linking the POR thread (and I recommend using the POR one, since that's where other info on this crapsack is likely to be consolidated), then by all means go right ahead.

I really want to feel bad for the guys he ripped off...

but I feel real sorry for the streets and san worker that's going to hose his stinky roid infused remains off the sidewalk after he rips off the wrong person...

I don't care how big he may or may not be...

his skull isn't armored enough to stop over a hundred grains of Pb accelerated to a thousand fps.

BCParker said:
You have way too much time on your hands-

And you'd prefer to be screwed over on a parts deal for *what* reason, exactly?

BCParker said:
You have way too much time on your hands-

No, actually I don't, but in the hope of keeping one person from getting ripped off by this low life slime ball I took the time to try to expose him to even more people for what he is, a low life thief.
I've had stuff ripped off from me by low life crack head slime balls and in my dreams it's legal to hunt them. Since that's not a viable solution, I'll expose a thief in any way possible.

Last edited:
we've been dealing off and on with this gomer for awhile. Gotta watcha lot of them cuz they change names and popped up again. One guy changes his IP address every time he logs on. Same old M.O. however, so it's not hard to spot. :mad:

I got ripped by this guy JR122605

sent him a $150 dollar check for a skid plate

He told me his name is Gerald Cartaino Sr.
139a Fairlawn Dr
Selkirk, NY

besides paying him a visit and bustin his head open, what do ya'll recommend I do?

XJ99 said:

139a Fairlawn Dr
Selkirk, NY

besides paying him a visit and bustin his head open, what do ya'll recommend I do?

I don't know... splittin' wigs sounds like a good idea for $150... hasta

haha yea I hear he's some UFC fighter roid head with a bent XXXX...sounds Intimidating...lol so what did everyone else do? anyone visit him? Is his real name Gerard Cartaino

he may be on roids but im sure his thick skull isnt thick enough to stop a couple rounds from my 12 guage combat shotgun. does anyone on here live in NY? if they do ill pay good money to see a video of you goin to his door and beatin the sh!t outa this roid enraged freak...

I'll drop some money on that...I'm gonna do more research on him, I have government contacts and Im gonna get some Info on him before I take any action.

Police said I would have to go after him civily and hire a lawyer and all that, It aint worth the $150

XJ99 said:
Is his real name Gerard Cartaino

i'm pretty sure we established that it is his real name.

i would call the PD in his town and ask for guidance. there are a few guys on here that got screwed and a few more who almost did.

XJ99 said:

139a Fairlawn Dr
Selkirk, NY

This is exactly what I was trying to prevent when I started this thread. Sorry the $.0.B. got your money. It should be legal to hunt him down and hasta !!! I hate a thief, I wish I was in N.Y to drop in on him. He's going to keep doing this until someone stops him.

It is a pretty good idea to go to his local PD.
Usually scum bags are well known with the locals for doing stuff like beating on his wife in a roid powered rage.

A while ago this kid in my town threw a bottle at some other kids car and the police made him get a money order to fix the car instead of going to court......something to think about.

yea Im gonna fight this one, aint gonna let It go.....

I called his house number this morning but It seems to be disconnected...

and he must have two houses because I sent the check to 139a Fairlawn, Selkirk NY

but his phone number was registered at Washington Ave, Albany NY

Called the albany pd and they said theres only business's on washington ave, and the place I sent the check is out of their Jurisdiction so I had to call Selkirk NY's pd, which is Bethlehem PD....It talked to a detective there and hes gonna give me a call back once he looks Into the guy some more...

Back