• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The saga of JR122605 THE THIEF!!

You might also want to call the local postmaster-general for his area. What he's done is basically mail fraud, a federal offence (and a felony at that, IIRC), so he's potentially looking at time in federal pound-you-in-the-a** prison.

I'd also recommend calling the UFC or whichever one it is he claims to be a part of and let them know about him throwing their name around while he threatens people; point them to the other thread where he does that. I'm pretty sure they don't want the publicity and will probably cut him loose so fast it'll make his head swim (assuming it's even true).

For those who care:

Well talked to the Selkirk police sargent, to sum things up, he basically went over there and talked to the guy the guy said I didnt pay him all the money. When really I have our PM's in aggreement. The cop said the guy dont have two nickles to rub together, he's hooked on roids and all his power is off. He said everytime they go over there for a domestic probem they have to send over 3-4 cops to settle him down cause hes so big. Basically the cops gonna lie to him and tell him he can be arrested If he dont return my money, when basically Its only a civil suit, but the guy is so dumb he dont know the difference. So he said try to dispuit It with my bank because I pry wont get the money and It aint worth my time to take him to court. So I got weezeld by a roid head....hopefully no one deals with him in the future...
The cop said the guy had to sell a few more parts and If he did he would try to return my money. But the cop also said the guys words were "hes in such a bad money situation he doesnt care, If he has to go to Jail then so be It"

and the cop told me he knows te guy real well from past problems, his basic story is..

He's a moron, barely graduated from highschool. In highschool he got the Jeep and thats all he's ever owned. Now hes so deep in steroid use that he has to sell all the parts but doesnt want to. all his power is shut off, hes chased off utility guys who come to his house to collect. Hes a lowlife and will soon be claiming bankruptcy...Any other Info you want ask...

In my eyes I feel bad for the stupid ass but I think a group of like 6 people should take some baseball bats to his ass....put him in the hospital for 6 months, he wont be able to workout so he will lose all his muscle and turn Into a fatass no good nothing....:)

Oh yea, the cop said he watches to much tv, he wants to be in the UFC, and he can fight and he is huge. But hes on roids, the UFC knows of his problems and they dont want nothing to do with him. Hes basically dumb as shyt, the cop said his head is full of rocks...He said they've had to taser him tons of times

XJ99 said:
In my eyes I feel bad for the stupid ass

My give a damn's distinctly non-operational in his direction.

but I think a group of like 6 people should take some baseball bats to his ass....put him in the hospital for 6 months, he wont be able to workout so he will lose all his muscle and turn Into a fatass no good nothing....:)

Or replace his 'roids with a mixture of glucose and liquified hog fat.

He said they've had to taser him tons of times

I would make a contribution to the Selkirk Police Benevolent Fund or equivalent if I could get video of that.

You might also want to call the local postmaster-general for his area. What he's done is basically mail fraud, a federal offence (and a felony at that, IIRC), so he's potentially looking at time in federal pound-you-in-the-a** prison.

XJ99, its time to do what casm said above. There a tread before here about a new law against internet harassment, someone who's been threatend in e-mails by this guy should be sending copies to a detective. The minute you put a stamp on your payment and dropped it in a big blue box, his crimes became federal. Stick this *sshat with everything you can.

Heres a bit of an update from talking with his wife by email....I smell bullshyt in every email from a mile away....

ME:
hey, I bought some parts from your husband, paid him, and havent recieved them. My name is Josh Paradee. He needs to send me the Carolina Rock Shop Skid Plate. I'v already talked with the Sergeant at the Bethlehem police department and he said he spoke with your husband Gerard. If you could have your husband email me back that'd be great. I need my part or money back either way. I understand your familys situation but thats no excuse for me to be dicked over. Thanks, Josh

HIS WIFE:
Josh,

I will find out what's going on when my husband gets home from work and let you know. Sorry for any mix-up!!!

Jyllian

ME:

I appreciate It Jyllian. Not looking to start any trouble, Just would like to know whats going on. I understand everyone gets busy and caught up with other things sometimes, I do myself alot. Thanks, Josh

HIS WIFE:
Josh,

I spoke with my husband, Gerard, and we got into a big fight because I found out HE is not selling this stuff, it is his friend Anthony Argelio on some Jeep board. Anthony asked my husband if he could have money sent here and made out to Gerard since Anthony has no accounts and Gerard thought Anthony was mailing out the stuff!!!!!! I noticed that a lot of these checks bounced or people like you have e-mailed me so I asked Gerard what was going on. You are the third person to e-mail me and asked for your money back since you never received your product, therefore, my husband talked to Anthony and found out that he was not mailing out the parts. So he has been fucking and getting Gerard and myself into trouble since everyone thinks Gerard is on some board trying to rip people off. PLEASE POST ON THE BOARD THAT IT IS NOT GERARD THAT IS FUCKING PEOPLE OVER, THAT IT IS ANTHONY ARGELIO and not to send any money to Gerard anymore. If he gets anymore, he is going to return to sender. Please also post Anthony's name everywhere so no one else gets ripped off by this ASSHOLE!!!! Feel free to ask me any questions so I can make sure no one else gets ripped off by him. Once again I am sorry for all of this and I want you to know that my husband will not tolerate this from this X-friend and he does not like to be fucked with and he is going to "take care" of Anthony personally!!!!!!

Jyllian

ME:
Well, weve got a couple options, since your husband's such a big guy, he can go over to Anthony's, kick his ass, get my money back. But regardless, the check was sent to your name, and my bank confirmed that you and your husband signed the check to cash It. If I dont recieve my money or product back within the next week I will be calling the police sergeant of bethlehem to have him arrest your husband and Anthony If necessary. Let me know what how your going to solve this.

Wellp thats the end of the script so far, Im really bullshytin a bit because this is a civil matter but Its nice to shake his family up a bit and try to scare them. I also talked to the manager at applehill4x4 and hes been screwed over a grand on a bounced check....
I dont believe shyt about this anthony character, I think she's Just tryin to save his hyde...oh well I dont got the money to fight him in court and he dont have anything to give me If I won anyway so....this guys practically geting away with murder....sucks!

I don't necessarly believe the "wife" is really the wife...

He's made an account and impersonated his wife before if I recall (something about a F150 and an axle...?)

GSequoia said:
I don't necessarly believe the "wife" is really the wife...

He's made an account and impersonated his wife before if I recall (something about a F150 and an axle...?)

I don't believe this is the wife either. Same type of language, same moronic B.S. story. First it was Gerard selling the parts and the wife was giving him grief for accepting checks blah blah blah. I wouldn't doubt if the bonehead has antoher username here and is watching all this stuff. hasta

GSequoia said:
Oh I'm SURE the little bitch is watching this.

Ditto.

It takes nads to be a man and admit that you've screwed up.

Steroids are known to shrink nads to the size of watermelon seeds.

Big-G is known to use steroids. What does this say about his nads and sense of personal responsibility?

To paraphrase the late, great Redd Foxx: "You hear that, Alyzabeth?"

yea I definatley think Its him, like someone said Its the same dumb BS only a child would believe...Come on Anthony's stealing the money? This guy must have a split personality because he is Anthony, and Gerard. He was on here under LilAnthony88 and posted pictures of his Jeep and talked about his wife and new born child. His email address [email protected] is registered to Anthony Agerio and thats the email address he was corresponding with people with before. Something Just aint right with the situation. Plus in the letter the "wife" was claiming not to know whats going on, but why the hell was she the one who co-signed the check I wrote to him. Well she co-signed It because they deposited It in to her bank account. I swear this guy is 5 steps behind me. He might have got me now for $150 but I aint letting this one go. It sounds like to many people before let this one go and thats bullshyt because thats how he gets away with It everytime. I need a list of people he's done this too, and hopefull those people have proof of pm's, email, or reciepts to back that up.

you can still testify in court....I can confirm they are reading the forum, they said "Im not stupid I know this is a civil matter, not a police matter" haha did they mean a criminal matter? Im planning to make a case of this regardless of whether I lose money...If I dont get my money or part back they will be asked to appear in court.

XJ99 said:
you can still testify in court....I can confirm they are reading the forum, they said "Im not stupid I know this is a civil matter, not a police matter" haha did they mean a criminal matter? Im planning to make a case of this regardless of whether I lose money...If I dont get my money or part back they will be asked to appear in court.

Dude, two words:

POSTMASTER-GENERAL

If anyone can get a prosecution going, it's him - this is mail fraud, and as such is prosecuted (normally) through the PG. Have you contacted him yet?

My pops is a retired Sheriff, he knows the law and has contacts more then I, hes taking care of the Issue, hes already re contacted the Bethlehem police as well as the districts attorny general to let them know someones commiting fraud in their area, Im sure he'll take care of him for me.

This guy also sold me a cross member with t-case Skid for $150. Of course I have not heard anything from him, though the check was cashed a few days ago. I too sent the money to Apt A in Selkirk N.Y. Could someone give me the Bethlehem police # so I can call? Also is anyone has his personal phone number, I can't find it on the web.

I'll be in Boston in a few weeks which is about 2.5 hours from Selkirk. I'm thinking of going to the PD there to file an official complaint if that would help, and I have the 5 hours needed for the round trip.

This really pisses me off so if anyone has advice on how I should handle this I will proceed.

I sent the guy a personal check in the mail so that qualifies for mail fraud I guess. It has his sig and some womens.

B-loose

KB1JKN said:
Hmmm..xjs in numbers showing up at his broke ass house.....

I want you (and everyone else aggrieved by him) to sit back for a minute and think about what you're doing.

This guy's pretty clearly a piece of crap. We know that. Having said that, let's assume he gets beaten down in an alley tomorrow.

Congratulations, you're now a suspect based on your posts here. Well done.

By all means go after this guy, but for the love of God show some restraint in posts. Not picking on anyone in particular, but the last thing anyone who has been screwed over by unbelievably-small-penised Gerard is for him to walk if all this gets to court.

Back