• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**The official "this guys crazy for what he wants" on CL**

At that price if I had the money I would get it. Hell in my area I could get $1000 for the wheels and tires.

The crack must be that good around his parts.

email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > dallas > for sale / wanted > auto parts
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
33x12.50R20LT - TrXuS - Interco - $200 - Used Tire - Great Condition - $200 (Dallas)

Date: 2011-09-30, 4:15PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

33x12.50R20LT - TrXuS - Interco - sTs - Used Tire - Great Condition, $200.00, Single Tire, Cash Only, As Is

Also have a Single, 35x12.5017LT - Used - $ 175.00

The TrXus STS, the STS stands for Three Stage Sidewall, is a new concept in all terrain tires. These tires are not intended to be a substitute for the Super Swamper or Bogger tires but a tire for you if you spend a lot of time on the street. Besides working so well on the street it has good off road performance and excels in snow and sand. It is also very much at home in the rocks and will impress anyone with its all around performance. This tire is going to set a new standard in the all terrain category.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k83m43l55O45T65U6b957a9605edbea9133d.jpg
3k13of3l75Q65T55S6b9592b5f996cf211f4e.jpg
3n73kf3p05Q15U45S1b95a4493661d59d1fe9.jpg

PostingID: 2584129953

Today I stopped and looked at a 95 ZJ limited,it was in pretty good shape,the sign said that KBB was $6100 but they only wanted $5100

Even at $1000 off their imaginary book price I had to pass
I would not pay $5k for any stock ZJ. $4000 tops for a 98 5.9 with 90k..

Private party book on a 95 limited in good condition is about $2000
Right, and like i said.. $4k tops for the nicest condition "5.9 limited" is still pushing it In my opinion, But KBB is still $8750.. I quit looking at KBB tho..

In my opinion, an american vehicle thats pushing 14 years old, with known common Reliability issues, is not worth " $8750 " and KBB rarely takes that into consideration.. Most the time its the other way around tho.. IMO XJ's should have a higher KBB value then ZJ's.. The AW4 is a much better trans, the XJ in general has a better drivetrain.. witch is what's important to me when i'm shopping around..

For the record.. I can point you towerds 3 different Northwest chapter guys that have ZJ's that have had to replace their transmission in the last 18mo.. I'm one of them

Last edited:
don't ZJ's only have dana 35's or a crappy aluminum 44's also?
Correct.
the aluminum 44 is so weak, that it cant handle factory size tires..
but the Dana 30 "works just fine" for folks on 35"s

not this again..:wierd:

don't ZJ's only have dana 35's or a crappy aluminum 44's also?

Someone needs to do a little research... And I don't maen read post from people who have never had a Dana 44a. :rof:

Think about the biggest motor in the heaviest jeep in that time.

I'm not saying it's a Dana 60, o but wait.... the ring and pinion are the same size as a 60.

The shafts are bigger then a 44.

Then only draw back is the aluminum center and a C clip axle. (keep in mind LOTS of people swap 8.8s That are C clip.)

Build a diff skid, maybe truss it.

So unless you have a 44 or 8.8 with a full case locker and Cromo shafts, or a Dana 60. I bet that "crappy aluminum 44" is stronger then your axle! :explosion

Someone needs to do a little research... And I don't maen read post from people who have never had a Dana 44a. :rof:

Think about the biggest motor in the heaviest jeep in that time.

I'm not saying it's a Dana 60, o but wait.... the ring and pinion are the same size as a 60.

The shafts are bigger then a 44.

Then only draw back is the aluminum center and a C clip axle. (keep in mind LOTS of people swap 8.8s That are C clip.)

Build a diff skid, maybe truss it.

So unless you have a 44 or 8.8 with a full case locker and Cromo shafts, or a Dana 60. I bet that "crappy aluminum 44" is stronger then your axle! :explosion

wheres the proof of this? I have googled it and cant find anything about the ring and pinion being the same size.

directly from randys ring and pinion. the d44a ring gear size is 8.500 and d60 ring gear size is 9.75. so the ring gear is defeniately not the same size. it possible the pinion is the same size? why I ask is my dad has a 98 zj and we are debating on keeping the d44a

Last edited:
I'm not doing this again.

All i will say is, the dana 30 cant handle 35s with torque.. but the d44a is doing just fine.

And correct.. its only the pinion, pinion bearings, and shaft thickness that are close to D60, the carrier bearings are the same as a D35, and the ring gear is still an 8.5". and there is no Carrier break.

I'm not doing this again.

All i will say is, the dana 30 cant handle 35s with torque.. but the d44a is doing just fine.

doing what? I cant find anything about the d44a ring and pinion being the same size as a 60. was he speaking out his ass or is it true? cant find anything saying its true.

might just truss the d44a he has and hope it will last

Back