• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**The official "this guys crazy for what he wants" on CL**

I don't ever plan on selling my Jeep, so I don't care what its worth! And not to be mean, but just because your on hard times, doesnt mean you have the right to sell your stuff for more money. Thats usually when people sell stuff for cheap, because they need the money now.

why, wouldnt, it, be, someones,right,to, sell, their, own, things, sounds,like, you, have,never,been,on , hard, times.

Damn I had to fight myself from putting in an apostrophe a couple times.

Just, because, you, wouldnt, buy, it, for,that,price, doesnt, mean, someone, else, wont.
its,their,property,its,their,right.

How about this guy!!

He's drunk if he thinks this is a good deal.

Every one should email him with low offers.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/2537415635.html
I actually think I found a legit buyer.
How are you and how is your day going ? I want you to know that am highly interested in your items and i want you to get me with the following.
Last asking price :
Is the items in a good condition :
I want you to know that i make payment with check or money order so i want you to get me back so that i will know when i will make payment. I want you to get me back on my private email addy ([email protected]). I will be looking forward to talk to you soon and have a great day.

James.

315-743-4471
:conceited

Scam notice the response is generic. "Is the item in good condition?"

I got one of them emails before, I responded to them that the price was going to be their wife and children so I could pimp them out. Never heard back from them though, guess I was asking to much.

but now they have your email. :)
unless you use mailinator.

Back