• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Power Steering Box.

Not sure what "Jeep" it'll fit.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/1491589707.html

Sent him a message with some questions. These have been around since the 60s and should be a direct bolt in. The 1976 model had the best casting.

They came in a couple of different ratios as low as 20:1 which will be super slow but might be enough to power larger tires without hydro-assist.

Please do not make insulting offers on the price of the Kit they normally sell a complete kit for over 900 dollars.

:laugh2:

It is Craigslist. What do they expect?

Let me know if I can help someone get this. It is about 45 minutes away from me. I could pick it up for some gas money. I would hate to see someone here not get this.

I would only be worried about leaf spring unequal sag or something. But even then the theres 300$ in control arms alone?

I would only be worried about leaf spring unequal sag or something. But even then the theres 300$ in control arms alone?

I just emailed the guy for my buddy John who may buy it. If he doesn't I will. It is simply too good of a deal to pass up. I have plenty of friends with XJ's that want to build theirs and if John will not buy it I KNOW one of them will. I will pass it on to them for the same price.

does the lift look like the leafs are flattened out a little? they seem arced more on rubicons site. plus i cannot see the shackles either, my pic quality isnt that great. i am tempted, just not sure when i can make it up to yucca valley.

looks like toyotawrench got it. cool, congrats man. nice buy.

Last edited:
Back