• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/561096257.html red 91. looked this one over today for a buddy, but he wanted something newer. full factory skids, open cooling system, excellent interior, only thing wrong with the inside is the window next to the tcase selector handle is broken. 4.o, auto, 242 tcase, 134,000 on the clock, great paint, 4 brand new michelin tires. runs great looks GREAT. factory swing out tire carrier, factory overhead console... has ABS. valve cover leaks oil on intake manifold side.looks like an excellent project, i would buy it in a heartbeat if i had the money. it is definatley as clean as it looks in the pictures.his name is Bob, older guy, he is the second owner. he says the original owner was an older female. he wants $3400 but he said he is willing to bargain a bit but dont low ball him. nice guyhere is his number 310-541-9832

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/561096257.html red 91. looked this one over today for a buddy, but he wanted something newer. full factory skids, open cooling system, excellent interior, only thing wrong with the inside is the window next to the tcase selector handle is broken. 4.o, auto, 242 tcase, 134,000 on the clock, great paint, 4 brand new michelin tires. runs great looks GREAT. factory swing out tire carrier, factory overhead console... has ABS. valve cover leaks oil on intake manifold side.looks like an excellent project, i would buy it in a heartbeat if i had the money. it is definatley as clean as it looks in the pictures.his name is Bob, older guy, he is the second owner. he says the original owner was an older female. he wants $3400 but he said he is willing to bargain a bit but dont low ball him. nice guy here is his number 310-541-9832
i forgot to mention it also has an 8.25 rear end

GrimmJeeper said:
i forgot to mention it also has an 8.25 rear end
Then it doesn't have ABS.

Back