• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Clean-RC said:
That thing is always parked in front of a dealer on harbor in costa mesa all the time..
he says its a chase truck for a JS manche, cant see the team number in the small pics he sent.. driven by "nick" who works at "jeep tricks motors" in Orange :dunno: i cant believe he has a bedcap on there, and its a little pricey for me, but its seems like a good built manche for the desert.

That thing is always parked in front of a dealer on harbor in costa mesa all the time..__________________
I work @ the dealership next door. Can be seen in Anaheim or parked on Harbor when driven to work.

crazyjim said:
Dayumn, I want those wheels but they're WIDE!

i KNOW!!! i bought them from some fool off cl with some bfg a/t's (31x10.5s) that claimed they were 8" wide- but i wanted the tires- so i took them with the thought i could off load 'em cheap and still have a good deal on tires... i don't know what idiot would mount 10.5" tires on 10.5" wheels:twak: .

When posting up links to craigslist, will the poster type a word or two about what's being sold....

Like 89 XJ or 89XJ $5k.. or Hitch $5.. or roof rack $50..

Other people have no idea what the link is about if there's just a link.

Thanks,
E

Back