• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

We had a great blue heron in our pond last night. Closest I've ever been to one, such huge birds.

I stumbled upon a swamp last month with a few of them in their nests at the tops of the trees. When I tried to get closer they took flight.

Quick tech question. Turning the wheels on the wrangler, can hear and feel a creaking when I'm under the front end. Hard to pinpoint, I'm thinking it is the ball joints. sounds like ball joints to you guys?

Quick tech question. Turning the wheels on the wrangler, can hear and feel a creaking when I'm under the front end. Hard to pinpoint, I'm thinking it is the ball joints. sounds like ball joints to you guys?
Sounds about right. Also check the tre at the steering box.

How the hell are quality ball joints (moog or napa chassis) $300 after tax for a damn Jeep?

Go to Jeff and get Spicer, moogs are ****ing garbage

is there a point to buying a "premium" ignition coil for the 4.0? Like ACCEL or MSD? Or just whatever is cheapest?

is there a point to buying a "premium" ignition coil for the 4.0? Like ACCEL or MSD? Or just whatever is cheapest?

ive always used whatever ignition coil i had lying around from an old parts jeep.

hit 5300 rpms just fine.

That's a cool bird Anthony. I bet that was cool to see.

I don't know if you guys saw the picture Kate took of the headless turkey in our yard on Facebook a few weeks back. Still not sure what did that.

Bear has still been roaming the neighborhood. About once a week at this point, usually between 8-10pm.

Took the day off today for Kate's doctors appointment. Hopefully this weekend I can work on the Duster some more. Between that and watching roadkill, now I really want my own A-body Mopar.

I got whatever brand it is that Colin recommended, whatever electronics brand he liked. What was it again Colin?

That's a cool bird Anthony. I bet that was cool to see.

I don't know if you guys saw the picture Kate took of the headless turkey in our yard on Facebook a few weeks back. Still not sure what did that.

Bear has still been roaming the neighborhood. About once a week at this point, usually between 8-10pm.

Took the day off today for Kate's doctors appointment. Hopefully this weekend I can work on the Duster some more. Between that and watching roadkill, now I really want my own A-body Mopar.

Coyote or fisher cat

I noticed and effect with mine

But I also did new plugs accel wires and a dizzy cap and rotor

I noticed and effect with mine

But I also did new plugs accel wires and a dizzy cap and rotor
I have never understood why people call a distributor a "dizzy." It makes no sense to me.

I think I have one in my basement I could sell to you if you want.

Spicer - $91.46 to your door for both sides

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007N6OHI0/

Go to Jeff and get Spicer, moogs are ****ing garbage

After talking to Jeff, the Spicer rep told him that Spicer hasn't made those ball joints for the last 5 years, they just rebrand them with their names on them.

Whatever Spicer is doing works.

The ones in my dodge had 90k miles before showing any play in them.

Rob, I use "Standard" for any stock replacement electronics. I think Justin was asking about a performance coil. I never did one with any 4.0 I had.

I have never understood why people call a distributor a "dizzy." It makes no sense to me.

I think I have one in my basement I could sell to you if you want.

After talking to Jeff, the Spicer rep told him that Spicer hasn't made those ball joints for the last 5 years, they just rebrand them with their names on them.
Its been that long since I've ordered spicers, had 2 sets of Moog last 6 months ea
Whatever Spicer is doing works.

The ones in my dodge had 90k miles before showing any play in them.

Rob, I use "Standard" for any stock replacement electronics. I think Justin was asking about a performance coil. I never did one with any 4.0 I had.
Standard brand it was, Summit carries em Justin, I also have the summit branded wires cap n rotor. No point of performance ignition stuff on a 4.0

Back