• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

got my hours cut tomorrow from 4-130 to 7-130 at night, wtf is the point of going in at that point

on my way into work today there was a car on fire that had jsut started (no first responders) and later in my drive two cars tried to merge in to the center lane in front of me and almost took each other out, one driver speed up then pulled over and had a mental break down

if any of you assholes are up to nothing tonight we are having some people over to play some old video games and stuff

got my hours cut tomorrow from 4-130 to 7-130 at night, wtf is the point of going in at that point

6.5 hours of money in your paycheck

pretty typical for the food service industry in my experience - you're lucky you get the extended hours normally :chef:

6.5 hours of money in your paycheck

pretty typical for the food service industry in my experience - you're lucky you get the extended hours normally :chef:

its a catered event for the local hs prom I really don't need to be there, shouldn complain for the hours but those hours are like a slap in the face

It is what it is, on the plus side its almost like having another day off

That Jeeps of Mass FB page pops up on my news feed all the time, I love how there is a kid in there who makes a post "Everyone's got okay rigs up in here. Some who say theirs are "modified" with little lights and a bumper and tires. But this BEAST at my work is a TRUE modified jeep!!!"

He then proceeds to post a horrible looking 4dr JK that describes exactly what he said everyone else posts. Its a stupid looking JK with neon green accents and is a bolt together mall crawler. And the best part is everyone telling him how stupid the Jeep is and its not special at all.

My dad, myself and Adam replaced the shackles and hangers on my grandfather's Ranger today. The hangers were almost terrible. The shackles, wait what shackles?

And the vehicle speed sensor had malfunctioned. Adam's genius idea was to pull the sensor from my (his old) 8.8 and put it in the Ranger. Worked mint. Very satisfying to do a small project that has immediate results.

Nice. Quick projects are always satisfying. Hows the new house coming?

Kate bought a bunch of vegetables and plants for her garden at the local plant sale. I threw the third member back in my uncles duster and the cheesy start he bought has a warped flange and I broke a stud off just trying to put a wire on it lol.

Finished mowing the lawn for the first time not bad took less than 2 hours total with a push mower and had to clear out the flooded engine because the guy at the hardware store failed at demoing it and a Ross race popped up halfway towing of my groove

Had an awesome time at go topless day yesterday, the jeep did awesome except for rippin through my rear driveshaft AND my spare. But the worst part is on the way back to VT about a half hour away from home whenever I pressed the clutch in there would be this loud metal on metal screeching noise, first thought was the throw out bearing but I replaced everything with a crown clutch kit last spring, no idea why it would go bad so quickly. So now I'm at the girlfriends house near Montpelier with a bad clutch and need to get to work on Tuesday. Think its worth it to try and limp it home and try power shifting as much as I can?

Finished mowing the lawn for the first time not bad took less than 2 hours total with a push mower and had to clear out the flooded engine because the guy at the hardware store failed at demoing it and a Ross race popped up halfway towing of my groove
U Bro when u mow?

Had an awesome time at go topless day yesterday, the jeep did awesome except for rippin through my rear driveshaft AND my spare. But the worst part is on the way back to VT about a half hour away from home whenever I pressed the clutch in there would be this loud metal on metal screeching noise, first thought was the throw out bearing but I replaced everything with a crown clutch kit last spring, no idea why it would go bad so quickly. So now I'm at the girlfriends house near Montpelier with a bad clutch and need to get to work on Tuesday. Think its worth it to try and limp it home and try power shifting as much as I can?
I left on a wrecker I don't want to hear about it. Go jeep!
Bought a yj today
4cf1cfc024d40438265458e8a1f942e3.jpg
bd3a43aa91185fbd348b0b0f47c2cee0.jpg

I found motivation to work on the Nova again. Sooner I get this dumb sheetmetal work done, sooner I can fab up turbo piping!! As soon as I sell one of the nv4500's I'm gunna order my custom spec'ed s475.

Back