• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

lol. I've tried but I just get called a dumb shit and told I haven't owned a Rover long enough to understand :laugh: Then I tell them that kind of response is why everyone think Rover owners are dbags and then they get even more angry. :laugh:

Most of the time there are a few dudes that are pretty helpful, but I'd say 60-70% of em are just badge-loyal nut swingers.

So they are similar to Jeep owners, or everyone else pretty much? haha

every group has people that nut swing for something that is not needed, how many people you think put on brown dog mounts on their stock jeep because everyone here told them they are better than sliced bread

Ha. I feel like Jeep people are the most accepting group of owners, just from posts online. Maybe not JK owners specifically, but Jeep owners in general.

The ZHP forum I'm on claims to be "the friendliest forum on the planet" which I think just means that they don't want anyone calling anyone else out, regardless of how wrong they may be.

every group has people that nut swing for something that is not needed, how many people you think put on brown dog mounts on their stock jeep because everyone here told them they are better than sliced bread

I didn't, and you would compare them to food.

I see your point.

The ZHP forum I'm on claims to be "the friendliest forum on the planet" which I think just means that they don't want anyone calling anyone else out, regardless of how wrong they may be.

That was like cherokeeforum... no calling out people and it was just people high-fiving people who were putting out info and building stuff that was pretty scary.

I <3 Matlab.

Hey guys I'm planning a pizza party at kens place and none of you are invited, including ken. Just wanted you all to know.

Back