• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Cry it out bro, only solution I've found that works.

I take nasonex everyday, but have been supplementing with aleve-D (with psuedophedrine) and mucinex. my body is a constantly emptying green sludge out of my nose and mouth. At least today it doesn't feel like my head is in a 20 ton press... just a small vice.

I take nasonex everyday, but have been supplementing with aleve-D (with psuedophedrine) and mucinex. my body is a constantly emptying green sludge out of my nose and mouth. At least today it doesn't feel like my head is in a 20 ton press... just a small vice.

This makes me glad that I'm only deathly allergic to bees instead of pollen.

it ****ing sucks, man. usually i'm pretty good with just the nasonex but this year is bad.
Yep I've missed two days of work because I just couldn't function. My doctor has me on two prescriptions and nasonex life sucks.

also would like my head cold/allergies^3 to go away as well.

You city slickers are cute.

Considering going to harbor freight tomorrow, need metric impact sockets and screwdrivers, they have anything else good I should get, don't think I've been there in a couple years

That's a cool bird Anthony. I bet that was cool to see.

I don't know if you guys saw the picture Kate took of the headless turkey in our yard on Facebook a few weeks back. Still not sure what did that.

Bear has still been roaming the neighborhood. About once a week at this point, usually between 8-10pm.

Took the day off today for Kate's doctors appointment. Hopefully this weekend I can work on the Duster some more. Between that and watching roadkill, now I really want my own A-body Mopar.

I think I saw it briefly, but I have only been checking the interwebs once a day about this time for 3-5 mins, so I miss a lot. I'm not sure what would have done that. Believe it or not, I doubt bear. A bear would have eaten the good part. My bet is neighborhood dog. I've seen foxes do that to chickens, but chickens are like 1/3 the size of turkeys... Bobcat? Still weird, because anything wild that would kill would also go for the meat. I know this contradicts my fox story, but even that really confuses me.

Yesterday I left early to meet the cable guy. Someday we'll have internet at home, but not any time soon it seems. That was a bust, so I split almost a cord of wood in the afternoon. Lots more to go.

Yeah I wasn't thinking the bear did it, I was just saying it has also been roaming around still. I would have thought the same thing. I had no idea some animals just ate the head to begin with :laugh:

Pumped for a 3 day weekend. What's everyone up to?

Back