• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Correct.

i don't want to give PSC another dime. but i need a 4 bolt, big bore steering gear.

i don't want to give PSC another dime. but i need a 4 bolt, big bore steering gear.

I'll probably be ordering a bunch of stuff from them in the next week or two, I can order you a new box and you can give me the money for it. So technically you still won't be giving them another dime. :wave1:

I know your experience sucks, but it's also the complete opposite of what me and many of the other teams I've been involved with have had happen.

I don't really blame them for the warranty thing either. At my work we only warrant the original purchaser, absolutely no gray area. I have to tell end-users all the time that they need to take any issues up with whoever they bought the equipment from.

If I was sponsored I'm sure it would have been different haha. It's not the warranty I'm upset about as much as it is quality of products. One pump was dead, another pump pissed out the front seal and now I have a gearbox with broken gears. Not what I'd expect out of a $950 gearbox in a parking lot.

Bought my entire PSC system from them 5 years ago. Everything is still mint.

Both the TC pump and P pump I've had have been flawless. Nevermind people say not to spin the P pump as high as I have been.

Brother has been running the PSC street box for at least 2 years. Still mint as far as I know.

mint as in making a coin mint or the plant mint?

What was that steering box doing before you bought it? Did the guy take it out of the box, look at it, say "**** this" and put it back in and sell it to you? Or was it mounted/run on something? He could have mocked it up, and dropped it on the sector shaft from 6ft up on a lift.

The guy Sam bought it from had it on a Yj buggy with a 309 front axle. Fabricated 9" housing with dana 30 knuckles lol. Mark (navman) never really thrashed on his stuff

Yup. Lightweight buggy on 39" reds with Dana 30 outers and 8.8 rear.

This is what I was shopping for when I bought mine, but had to settle for a 3 series instead.
Look at the picture close. Its a damn Asian car with BMW crap stuck on it. Has the 2 grille parts zip tied over the original grill also. WTF?????:eek:

The guy Sam bought it from had it on a Yj buggy with a 309 front axle. Fabricated 9" housing with dana 30 knuckles lol. Mark (navman) never really thrashed on his stuff

Yup. Lightweight buggy on 39" reds with Dana 30 outers and 8.8 rear.

Oh well. That sucks.

I'm pretty sure Mark had several issues with pumps and whatnot as well.

It's possible something he did could have led to it's demise.

I think I remember him ending up with full hydro.

I'm pretty sure Mark had several issues with pumps and whatnot as well.

It's possible something he did could have led to it's demise.

I think I remember him ending up with full hydro.

he is still having issues with pumps. We have been talking. He called about this last one dying on him and was told that his steering arm was too short and had to be at least 6", thats why he keeps burning up pumps. well he measured and its 7".

Bob at Field and Forest Keeps burning through pumps too.

My last bad pump from them didn't even seal. I bolted it in, put fluid in it and it gushed out of the front seal got on my serpentine belt and covered the entire front of my engine with fluid.

I saw that it was an Accord. :eyes:

315316401_no_way_jose_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Sam i posted on your photographo on facebooks, but Matt from West Texas Offroad probably has the spare parts on hand to rebuild that box for you, or at least would know where to get the parts or a new big bore box.

Dude was awesomely helpful when i attempted to rebuild my Durango box, so at least he could point you in the right direction

877-833-7464

Sam i posted on your photographo on facebooks, but Matt from West Texas Offroad probably has the spare parts on hand to rebuild that box for you, or at least would know where to get the parts or a new big bore box.

Dude was awesomely helpful when i attempted to rebuild my Durango box, so at least he could point you in the right direction

877-833-7464

thanks. his website was designed in 1996 but ive heard good things. i might be able to get away with just dropping a sector shaft in it. just need the correct one.

Back