• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

haha, someone is a little bitter.

I never said I'm 100% selling them, if it makes you feel better. I had a long conversation with Colin a couple minutes ago about it. The conversation didn't go anywhere, but we talked...

I replaced them, because they were squeaking like a whore and sagged worse than an old laddy's chesticles.

1.75" OD 0.375" wall is borderline on the stiffness. i'll run the #'s tomorrow at work (i wrote a matlab script, nice and easy). but i'm guessing it's no stiffer than 2" OD 0.25" wall. gotta check the #'s though.

i know what you mean. ive just conviced myself i should be cool and run 3/8ths wall for the CA links. maybe some 2.25 od .375 wall would be better for the links and ill use the rest of the 1.5 od .25 wall i have for the TB and steering.

on that note, who would trust a trackbar with 3/4"/7/8" shank and 1/2"/9/16" thru-bolt?

oh, i forgot to add, arrogant bastard double bastard is yummy.

i had some the other night, not bad but not good.

Colin: 4.10s
Colin: 31s on the moabs
Colin: fitchbox
Colin: switch and relay ones
Me: XXXX that dude, i'm doing a markbox
Colin: BLAM
Me: or "begsbox"
Colin: begsbox wont end up working
Colin: guaranteed
Me: haha, damn....

i know what you mean. ive just conviced myself i should be cool and run 3/8ths wall for the CA links. maybe some 2.25 od .375 wall would be better for the links and ill use the rest of the 1.5 od .25 wall i have for the TB and steering.

#1 i thought about the 2.25 x 0.375. it's expensive. but i thought about it.

#2 you're not worthy. if you don't undestand what i mean, figure it out .!. :D .!.

haha, someone is a little bitter.

I never said I'm 100% selling them, if it makes you feel better. I had a long conversation with Colin a couple minutes ago about it. The conversation didn't go anywhere, but we talked...
just bustin your balls. in all honesty, i'd love for you to come wheeling. because more people on the trail is awesome. and you don't have anything major holding you back.

I'd trust a trackbar with 7/8" shank. I have 7/8" heims sitting in my closet for just that.

Even with assist.

3/4" is gay.

thats true, i do see alot of 7/8 heim TB's out there. only thing about mine, is that itll be a 7/8" billet shank welded to a bushing housing.

ive convinced myself of running Ballistic joints all around. this leaves to ideas for TB:

-their 2 3/8" wide ball in the regular housing with 1.25" shank

OR

-their new 2" wide joint with thier 7/8" welded on.

i thought about the 2.25 x 0.375. it's expensive. but i thought about it.

But its awesome!!!! how much of a price difference? it would gain my interest more...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i have season 1 & 2 in my collection, awesome show.
Yeah, seasons 1 & 2 were available to "watch instantly" on netflix via my Xbox (just about the only thing it gets used for these days is netflix). I have been putting off getting seasons 3+ for a couple months now since I didn't want to be mailing out for them. You got an interest in copies of seasons 3+ for your collection? I could copy the DVDs as I get them since I can only get one disk of each season at a time.

the friggen thing is going to have fallen off the jackstands or something.

that would be like the least worst thing that could happen. just jack it back up and continue like nothing happened.

Hmmm.....

RubiconRims.jpg

Driver's knuckle cleaned up and in primer.
DAMNIT.

Dude just sold the waggy.

:(

Guess I'll go check out the other one this weekend.
Bummer. :(
Last I knew he was just waiting for his debit card limit to be bumped up, but then he had to go to work and said he was going to try and get it ordered after work. I'm guessing if he can't get it done tonight it'll get ordered tomorrow.
Sweet. I want every little detail from Rob. I wish I was putting in a blingin' case.
Since we're on the subject(ish) Bill, what's your opinion on whether he should get the 1350 CV outputs, or 1300/1400 flanges?? Know of any drawbacks/advantages either way? I'm just curious as to what you think and why :)
Honestly, I don't know.
Rob asked me the same question and I gave him the same answer.
I'd make a guess and say for our app there isn't a need for a flange, so just go with the 1350 CV. That is just a guess and I'd be interested in what AA has to say.
oh, i forgot to add, arrogant bastard double bastard is yummy.
[pic removed]
Darn it. I've been wanting to try that and the Oaked version. I can get the original "single" Arrogant Bastard and the Old Guardian around here but I haven't been able to find the others. Send me some!

on that note, who would trust a trackbar with 3/4"/7/8" shank and 1/2"/9/16" thru-bolt?
IMO, a little overkill for links. My lowers are 2" OD 0.375" wall DOM. Panhard/Steering is 1.5" OD 0.250"wall DOM. Good luck packaging 1.75" steering.

7/8" shanks and 3/4" bolts for my all my steering and panhard.
I thought you liked good beer, not the sissy "lite/light" junk.
3/4" is gay.
Unless it is the bolt. ;)
Hmmm.....
[pic removed]
NO! Bad Mark! Bad!
Work on your green one!

But its awesome!!!! how much of a price difference? it would gain my interest more...

the smaller tubing will be ((1.75/2)^2-(1.25/2)^2)/((2.25/2)^2-(1.5/2)^2) % cheaper. it's all done by weight.

Now you jinxed me, the friggen thing is going to have fallen off the jackstands or something.
i had my jeep slowly fall down off a jack on wood blocks once. it was scary. good thing i wasn't under it. it's kind of pathetic, but it's one of the only "fears" that i have. i'm super careful about setting vehicles down on jackstands and picking jacking points.

NO! Bad Mark! Bad!
Work on your green one!
Hahaha.
As I was just telling Colin, it won't be for a while, there is still tons of tread on the current tires (despite being a decade old...)

I'll work on the Green one sometime soon. I'll probably put the E-codes/wireharness in this weekend, and I just found out my new exhaust will be here this weekend, so I'll probably go home and put that in.

Plus, its my birthday this weekend, so I'm going to take it easy.

Darn it. I've been wanting to try that and the Oaked version. I can get the original "single" Arrogant Bastard and the Old Guardian around here but I haven't been able to find the others. Send me some!

i just finished a 6 pack of the oaked last week. yummy too. a little "lighter" than the double, but more flavor. the double is thick, very alcoholic, but similar flavor. it tastes very similar to the oaked, even though it's not.

Driver's knuckle cleaned up and in primer.

IMO, a little overkill for links. My lowers are 2" OD 0.375" wall DOM. Panhard/Steering is 1.5" OD 0.250"wall DOM. Good luck packaging 1.75" steering.

7/8" shanks and 3/4" bolts for my all my steering and panhard.

I thought you liked good beer, not the sissy "lite/light" junk.

-Pics or STFU

-3/8" wall lowers is what i want. i will probably use the 1/5 od .25 wall i have laying around for the rest. remember, i dont like hiems so i cant run a 7/8 shank with a 3/4 bolt.

-i like any adult beverge

i had my jeep slowly fall down off a jack on wood blocks once. it was scary. good thing i wasn't under it. it's kind of pathetic, but it's one of the only "fears" that i have. i'm super careful about setting vehicles down on jackstands and picking jacking points.

I do the earthquake test now every time I jack it up. I put it on the stands, and then shake it pretty hard. If it doesn't fall/feel sketch, then I'm good to go.

When changing my coils out, I've been jacking up the front by the dropbrackets, otherwise I will need to get some blocks of wood to reach the framerail.
I did shake test once, and the jack slowly started to tilt, until it was only on 2 out of 4 of its rollers.

Back