• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The goodies I got today.

From what Alex told me, it was actually pretty gentle on his end. Also I like:

"Spin 'em, you little girl."

-----Matt-----

For both Victor (who was towing in the green XJ) and myself, there really was no jerk. I had my head out the window at one point watching it wondering if I was going to have my check bone broken when I slammed into the door frame. Luckily that point never came. :)

-Alex

is this Mater Pull?

dsc_0619.jpg

:rolleyes: Alright, was this the line you were telling me about before or did you get another ones?

This is the same one.

I dont really care what it is, but I'm going to run it.

The plan is to carefully cut the thimble out, and then slip the cable through the loop and start the wraps on the drum there... ought to not melt right away..... maybe... :wierd:

This is the same one.

I dont really care what it is, but I'm going to run it.

The plan is to carefully cut the thimble out, and then slip the cable through the loop and start the wraps on the drum there... ought to not melt right away..... maybe... :wierd:

You have a warn right? You need a drum link, I can bring you one and make it with a hammer and all you will have to do is drill it out.

-Alex

Back