• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The dumbest Cell phone debate thread: With poll!

What phone should I buy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gonna hijack for a sec.

my droid 4 took a dump yesterday.

looking at new phones and everyone tells me to get a galaxy s3 because they are effing awesome.

I want durability and reliability. battery life and fancy features are low on the prioroty list.

it seems every phone will turn to shit if you constantly drop it without a case.

looking at the droid dna, droid razr hd, and the galaxy s3.

The razr is currently cheapest and seems to be the best built although it may be slightly outdated. but like said, I don't want or need super fancy. I think the DNA might be too bulky and I don't really need all the fancy features.

any reason I should stay away and just get the galaxy s3? I will be getting an otterbox defender case for whatever phone I choose.

my dad has a razr (not HD) and he needs to charge it every 5-6 hours. thats 100% to dead. battery life IS a concern.

the hd has a much better battery life than the previous razr (and more than my droid 4) and the razr maxx has an insane battery life (but i don't care to pay the extra 100 bucks for that)

I always have a charger with me

Spend the extra coin and get the Razr maxx hd... thats what i decided on, and i ****ing love it. The battery life is incredible, great camera, tough as nails. I had a regular razr before that, and i couldnt stand the battery life.

Spend the extra coin and get the Razr maxx hd... thats what i decided on, and i ****ing love it. The battery life is incredible, great camera, tough as nails. I had a regular razr before that, and i couldnt stand the battery life.

i hate you.

the razr hd has significantly better battery life than the regular razr from what I read. but now you have me thinking.

I have only owned the Razr max, so i am biased. It is a great phone, with an awesome battery. I can get 2 to 3 day without a charge. Had it about 6 months.

picked up the regular razr hd.

battery power should be better than my droid 4. and i didnt hate the battery power on my droid 4, so i should be set.

BUMP! Picked up a NOTE, and S3, My wife and I both tried them out for a few weeks each, I absolutely HATED both.. So after "Trying it for myself" I sold the S3 and am VERY content with my Iphone 4S

My wife liked the screen size of the NOTE, But now she's constantly dealing with Software glitches, The phone locks up constantly, it's very "laggy" I know the Note2 is a whole different animal, But it's still from the same Craptastic cheap crappy breed.

Call me an ignorant Iphone fanboi.. other then an outdated Screen size, I am Happy with the Iphone performance.

the NOTE and Iphone 4s are for sale, We have decided to matching Iphone 5's

I'm very happy with my note 2. The battery life is great, camera works good, and the screen is huge! I've fiddled with the iPhone 5 and its ok I guess but I'm more than happy with Samsung.

My iPhone 5 battery kills all of my friends droids and galaxies.

My iPhone 5 battery kills all of my friends droids and galaxies.

I have unlimited data. Without charging and streaming music most the day I get 12 hours out of the battery. My brother also has one but doesn't stream music like I do and gets a couple days out of his battery.

I'm still trying to figure out why this is such a debate. Who really cares? Both OS's have their good and bad. Both work for different people for different reasons. Why all the vitriol and hatred towards whatever you don't use yourself. I just don't get it.

I'm still trying to figure out why this is such a debate. Who really cares? Both OS's have their good and bad. Both work for different people for different reasons. Why all the vitriol and hatred towards whatever you don't use yourself. I just don't get it.
It's one of the ways to judge people..

For instance, Someone that Has a Yellow XJ, hates obama, and owns an Iphone.. Charicteristically might make better decisions then someone that Eats at Mcdonalds often, Votes for more taxes, and owns a Samsung..

:pirate1:

Except that most people stupid enough to own a yellow XJ probably voted for Obama.
I said "One" of the ways to judge someone..

For instance, Grammer is another way to judge..

(BTW, FWIW.. I fixed your error :looney: )

Back