• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANKS!!!

OddBallXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just a word of thanks for all who showed up and hopefully everyone had a good time. A lot of wrenching going on due to various breaks and mishaps along with the wheeling.

I would like to put out a special Thank You and Job Well Done to Kraker who spearheaded the event planning. Nice job and thank you.

Also a thank you to Alex for picking up in the middle of the planning and helping out and to Alan for the things you did.

Not to be forgotten- a big thank you to all the sponsors who provided services and goods to help make this a very successful event.

I'm sure there will be pics flowing. I'll be getting mine up in the next day or so. It was good times.

To all, thank you for your support for the event and this chapter. We will be starting the planning for Rockfest 2010 in the next couple of months. We (the BOD) are aware of some issues that need to be corrected from some of the positive criticism and feedback we have been provided.

Thank you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I am very happy to be associated with such a good group of wheelers.
A special thanks to Steph and Paul for the ride back from H2H and to GASMAN for being the KID WAGON and the TOW truck from Upper Ajax.

See you out on the trails and hopefully Rockfest will keep growing in the years to come.

See you out on the trails and hopefully Rockfest will keep growing in the years to come.

Im looking forward to this.. it felt good when Marshal and I where comiing back and a group with Tj's and Jks ask if were part of the Rockfext group.. this just means we are begining to get known. lets make this the biggest offroad event in the southwest.:yelclap:

Also a thank you to Alex for picking up in the middle of the planning

It is my pleasure... Im always available to the group that has been outstanding in camping/trail hospitality. I look forward onto making this family much closer.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I am very happy to be associated with such a good group of wheelers.
A special thanks to Steph and Paul for the ride back from H2H and to GASMAN for being the KID WAGON and the TOW truck from Upper Ajax.

You're welcome. Wait until you get my bill. :D Good seeing everyone again. Good times even with the carnage! My B-pillar is roasted worse than I thought so I really was tempted to just get out the sawsall today. But the smart side of me said to wait until I have a full plan before jumping into that. I want to wheel a few more times before it's hot as hell...

Thank you guys for the Great event!!

Krakka!! you Rock Dude!!
Brian.. Your a lush... :smootch: But I still luv Ya!
John, as always I appreciate your efforts!
Alex, Thanks for stepping up bro! That was Awsome of you!!!

Vendors,
Thank you all for your kind donations! I know how hard times are right now and stepping up to Donate in these times will see you well into the Future!!

All my Friends, I had a great time dispite the Allergy attack! Thank you all for being such great People!! I am sure next year will be x2 as fun!!! party1:

I had a great time this weekend running trails and socializing with everyone....good times with good people, we have a good group here, lets keep this up.
And much thanks to all that were involved in setting up this event....you did well!!:clap:

It was great meeting all of you and good to see some old faces. We had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again.

Thanks to all who put the event together!

Stefanie

Thanks for putting on a great event. It was nice placing faces to screen names!

It was also great cracking jokes around the campfire Friday night. I vaguely recall one dealing with the White House.

Chris

Back