• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

test What is the best XJ?

9??

Ramsey said:
free-cat.jpg

-----Matt-----

everyone knows boggers are for posers

xjnation said:
The pre obd's tend to be much more durable. and some came with dana 44 rear

or the non c-clip dana 35

Id have to go with pre 91

The good thing is that with a little effort you can customize any XJ to be your dream machine.
I did it with my 96 and plan to do it with my 99 later on.

CanMan said:
Well.....

Well...the bottom line as I see it is that you can't beat a new vehicle.
Given that, the newest XJ that I care to have is the 99.
Earlier Jeeps are nice, but time is a terrible teacher, it kills all its students :)

personal i like the auto learn of the 89 renix systeme , great engine w some little upgrade was perfect for this mule ,tranny aw4 was a great toyota power box and 242 deliver enougth to go most place i dream about ! to modify this little 89 take time & was simple & easy to tweak! d35 was a bit to fragile for the job but we found some 8.8 & 44 at good price was ok ! for me before 90 was the best choice not too much electronics, parts easy too find and hehehe it do it greatly in hard trail yess !!! if you look for confort go w 91 & up for reliability and mod. go 90 & less 89 Renix forever :peace:
x1piykpqhc35m6pkm2qowak9gu.jpg
for me was easy to deal w old rigs i do it all by myself in my garage but for someone he doesn`t do is work & pay for was better to take warranty :repair: http://quartdetour2002.spaces.live.com/ but was personal choice if you like -it! take-it! hehehe Cya this summer pal!NAXJA

Back