• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tell me whats wrong here...

is the long arm hitting the old control arm bracket? wonder why it wasnt cut off?

Thats what I noticed that the old bracket wasnt cut off, it just states it was done by a shop..but what kind of shop does work like that? Either way thats not right nor is it safe...

I understand that Steve, but thats your shop and your reputation...

Some people don't care about reputation. And clearly this guy doesn't seem to think that there is anything wrong with the lift set up. So I doubt he would bad mouth the company because he probably doesn't know how the lift set up should look.

very true, just really makes me smh. You have an XJ listed for a rediculous amount of money, with a "proffesional" install, and have no idea that theres a serious problem with it. This is why craigslist is such a cluster f***.

The nice thing is that if someone could make this guy understand what is wrong with his jeep, they may be able to take it off his hands cheap. Then just cut the welds and mount off. Your absolutely right though, craigslist is a cluster f%&*

somehow i don't think that thing is flexing much with uncut fenders, 33's, and a 4" lift.

Almost positive its not welded to the arms. Looks like it is off to the side. Kinda like they bent over the inside mount and welded them together.

Any way you look at it, its not right.

Back