• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team Petty Cash is LeMons racing an XJ at Sears Point the end of March

LeMonsSP_0738.jpg

More on Team Petty Cash:
LeMonsSP_0789.jpg

I don't think you can buff out a hole in the side of the block:
LeMonsSP_0798.jpg

True NAXJA Member:
LeMonsSP_0799.jpg

NAXJA:
LeMonsSP_0806.jpg

URF sponsored:
LeMonsSP_0801.jpg

Glad I am not Jay:
LeMonsSP_0807.jpg

Matt show'in off the new patch:
LeMonsSP_0814.jpg

What a great logo:
LeMonsSP_0874.jpg

Matt and Dave Cole talking it over:
LeMonsSP_0887.jpg

Pulling the battery tie down for Team Petty Cash from Dave's Moms Rig:
LeMonsSP_0890.jpg

Just as they pushed and shoved and beat on it to get Dave's tie down to work, Goatman showed up with a true XJ battery tie down.
LeMonsSP_0997.jpg

Last edited:
Found a Nice Stock looking XJ, but do you see anything funny here:
LeMonsSP_0961.jpg

Just a trip . . .

Still don't see it?

this might help:
LeMonsSP_0966.jpg

Nice pics!
I'll be heading up tomorrow with my dad and our friends. See you guys there, good luck getting ready for the race!

If you are going, the Team Petty Cash group has a great spot, looking down on the pits from the hill behind the main stands:
LeMonsSPa_0029.jpg

LeMondsSP_0013.jpg

Stop by and say "Hi!" and bring your camera!

Got the motor swapped in, it runs, and we're ready to race today. We even got a good nights sleep. :)

The junk yard motor ran fine all day. We turned in some respectable times, passed more than more than our share of Porches and BMW's (and other cars)and turned in every respectable performance for a Jeep grocery getter. Very fun weekend even if we had to swap the motor.

We're still in Redding, CA. after deciding to not to drive straight through last night. We hit a wicked show storm over Mt Shasta Thursday night/Friday morning and were even more tired yesterday after the race and felt it wasn't worth it to go through it again after even less sleep. Fawking awesome time!!! A really great group of people, both in our crew and those near by. We had crews from 3 other teams helping with the motor swap and they stayed until we pushed the button and lit the engine up.
Thank you Richard for the hospitality and the "What else would you rather be doing" attitude that helped keep everyone going. Dave~ Wish you could have stayed longer, brotha!! Had a great time drinking beer on the track till the wee hours of the morning.

Rich

I don't know why Mt Shasta brings up the 'beating a dead horse' emoticon. :laugh:

I don't know why Mt Shasta brings up the 'beating a dead horse' emoticon. :laugh:
Has to do with someone (who's no longer here...) always signing his posts with h-a-s-t-a.

Back