• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need your vote! Petty Cash Cherokee against a damn BMW....

Voted NAXJA ... its neck and neck!

Team Petty Cash
49650%Duct Tape Motorsports
49550%

They just moved ahead.

We gotta get 'em.

Done

drift_zpsaa0a3340.jpg

I just realized how much Ford Fiesta's(1st gen) and XJ's look alike LOL! I owned 5 Fiesta's back in the 80's, ran one in SCCA local events. It was a decent little handler.

Oh and I voted for XJ:cheers:

the polls O2 sensor must have gone out

That's funny! :)

Multiple votes were possible, and we were asked to not do it, but apparently some did. It's possible a voting BOT was used to keep the voting close. We think we had a ton of legit votes, but I guess we'll find out this morning. The voting was supposed to end this morning at 10:00.

Most online polls/voting only allow one vote per IP address, or one vote per 24hr period per IP address.

I voted more than once.......

Most online polls/voting only allow one vote per IP address, or one vote per 24hr period per IP address.

I voted more than once.......
Any IT geek worth their salt will flat out reject the 1 vote per IP address. That'd pretty much kill anybody behind a corporate firewall.

Back