• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS!

Funny this came up, we said the same exact thing about people tossing beer cans. There was a group across from us with their feet filled with cans and cans in the notches in front of them. Just sad that people can't pick up after themselves, ruins it for the rest of us. Those guys "the few idiots" we're there on thanksgiving. They pulled up in a truck and 20' flatbed trailer and parked right at the top of the notches. They shut down half the area where people were climbing. Those guys are a bunch of jack holes.

Thats why i avoid the popular areas. I go with a small group and we do our own thing away from the crazies. Helps that I go out on Thursday and wheel all day Friday before most people get there

I showed up Saturday just to check out the venders

Thats why i avoid the popular areas. I go with a small group and we do our own thing away from the crazies. Helps that I go out on Thursday and wheel all day Friday before most people get there

why not just go on an off-weekend that is not TDS then?

that was one thing that was cool about the Poker run, enough people to make it fun, but not too many to make it stupid.

I like watching people try stupid stuff. Such as the big obstacle. Be pretty rare to see anyone do that another day. I watched that hydraulic suspension buggy make it over safely. Plus seeing all the rigs is cool. But yes the poker run was awesome. The trails weren't as rutted out as they were during TDS. Amazing how fast they change after a weekend like that

Back