• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS!

cant remember how to post the you tube videos so that they will show up and you can watch them in the thread, not have to click on a link.

anyone know how?

This is on par with the pathetic population at the notches this year. I am ashamed to even admit I was at the notches even if for only a min, till I saw the caliber of disrepectful and pos environment drinking and tossing every can and bottle right to the ground.

We need boarder patrol between the 86 22 and the notches! As well and a Huge law enforcement team out there next year.

As well as firearms held by the responsible crowd to help enforce common sence and respect to our limited off road open land!

This is on par with the pathetic population at the notches this year. I am ashamed to even admit I was at the notches even if for only a min, till I saw the caliber of disrepectful and pos environment drinking and tossing every can and bottle right to the ground.

We need boarder patrol between the 86 22 and the notches! As well and a Huge law enforcement team out there next year.

As well as firearms held by the responsible crowd to help enforce common sence and respect to our limited off road open land!

I too have to admit I saw where some jackwads had tossed their cans on the ground... it was disappointing...

Good point(s) Rob...

Curt

I too have to admit I saw where some jackwads had tossed their cans on the ground... it was disappointing...

Good point(s) Rob...

Curt

We looked and calculated over a can or bottle every 2 ft for the entire north ans east side of the notches. We started to think about asking people to be respectfull. Til we saw the crowd that was doing it. We were out numbered 10 to 1 easy and just moved on to a more northern location...

We went to the notches Friday night for a very short time I cannot believe no one was hurt there with all the idiots. it reminded me of Glamis in the mid-late 90s

They will close this down at night soon to, just like Glamis.

Hasta

I've been saying this for at least 10 years, and it hasn't happened yet. And people have DIED in those notches on TDS weekends in the past, and still it doesn't get shut down.

I refuse to go to the notches, and I especially won't take my kids anywhere near it. Too much craziness.

there were a lot of cops at the notches friday night, they blended in well and waited for people to leave the notches and popped them after they left.i personally witnessed the few backing down a few times from people even though they out numbered them.

i had a blast there saturday mid morning though recovered a rollover and generally had fun.

if you see someone throw a can on the ground call em out. i did to some idiot that threw an empty can in the back of my buddys side by side.

Hasta

I've been saying this for at least 10 years, and it hasn't happened yet. And people have DIED in those notches on TDS weekends in the past, and still it doesn't get shut down.

I refuse to go to the notches, and I especially won't take my kids anywhere near it. Too much craziness.

How long did people say it at glamis before it happen?I was saying it in the 80's myself.I stopped going there(Glamis) just after the closed down comp hill at night.It is a shame the trash comes out and kills it for everybody. I was reading that you CAN'T DRINK outside your camp, but yet they let them.Maybe they should enforce the rules and clear out the drunks now and save a few lives. This would also clean up the area too.

I don't/won't go out to the notches at night anymore.Stopped that about 5 years ago. We only go out in the early AM if we do pass thru that area.My last trip out we didn't even go near the area and it was a day run only.

I had a good time at the notches but there was a bunch of BS going down. One of those "the few" guys got pissed that a guy in a wrangler bumped into his tire so he drove his buggy and started making like he was gonna run into the guy and his jeep then when the guy confronted him he wouldn't get out of his buggy. Pretty stupid shit. This guy was acting all bad until the guy he was trying to intimidate stood up to him. The trash in the notches was very disappointing. Also the crowd parks their cars so close to the edge there is only a few lines that are even possible. It would be much more exciting if there were more lines available for people to try.

Back