• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tds 2011

Who's ready and what do you plan on breaking? and what new part/thing did you get to show off?

Lets see..The wife broke her leaf springs already..So that is taken care of..

showing off something new

Her jeep sitting on a larger lift and sporting lockers;) and 33" tires on alum rims..D44 in the rear and a d30 in the front with 488's in them..Then she will be one of the cool kids on the block..:cool:
Thats if it all goes as planned..

Who's ready and what do you plan on breaking? and what new part/thing did you get to show off?

need to change out hub bearings and brakes then im ready,i plan on breaking nothing(cant afford to fix/upgrade anything else at the moment) and i converted my teraflex long arms to a radius arm setup(i love it ,awsome flex) cant wait. hope to wheel with you guys again soon.

ill be going as well. driving over some mud hills seems fun enough
Well, there shouldn't be any mud unless it rains before then.
C'mon, John, they're usually referred to as "mud hills", as they're dirt, not sand or rock...

And I hope it doesn't rain!!
I'm ready, pretty much. I don't plan to break anything, and hope to keep with the plan!! I haven't been out to Truckhaven since before the install of my 4.56s and rear Dana 44 with a lunchbox locker in it; nor have I been out there on my 31s.

I'm lurking, not attending the official TDS event, unfortunately. I've posted an "event" up on Facebook, with basic coords where I figure I'll be (same general area as last year, for those of you who met up with me there).

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129224320482237

The page you requested was not found.

You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Works for me; maybe you need to be logged into FB...

Basically says:
Friday, March 4 at 4:00pm - March 6 at 4:00pm

Location: somewhere near N 33.292451, W 116.004049, off N Marina Rd, Thermal CA 92274
if no coords on your GPS, search 2300 Corvair St to get close, and call me
Thermal, CA

Created By: Carol White Horsley

More Info: Dry camping, go to AM/PM (2mi) for bathrooms if needed. Hang out, wheel, relax, check out the vendors over at TDS off S-22. Text me six19 six54 nine9758 and/or look for my '98 white 2door Cherokee w/stickers all down driver's rear window & stock bumpers

And I hope it doesn't rain!!QUOTE]

Weather is supposed to be high 70s to looow 80s maybe some light clouds... little breeze with a front possibly coming in on Sun.

My latest update (NWS) calls for a "wind/rain event" for the 3rd. with a "blocking event" for 48 hrs. after...but the local news is calling for the above 80s... :dunno:

We'll see....

The Mayor...

And I hope it doesn't rain!!QUOTE]

Weather is supposed to be high 70s to looow 80s maybe some light clouds... little breeze with a front possibly coming in on Sun.

My latest update (NWS) calls for a "wind/rain event" for the 3rd. with a "blocking event" for 48 hrs. after...but the local news is calling for the above 80s... :dunno:

We'll see....

The Mayor...

I think they changed there minds again..Around low 70's

If we get a low coming thru LA then we will get winds too..(9 times out 10)but the temps i keep seeing are low 70's..Which is good for running around TH

Back