• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tds 2011

Got my front locker in today and my broke roof rack mount welded the other day thanks to some friends and also happened to get 5 new to me wheels/tires. Car wash time/spray paint time.

Then TDS to bust or bust! :)

The one you did the other day doofus! You fixed it- member?

DOOFUS !!!
I thought you threw the wheels & tires up there & it BROKE !!!

DOOFUS !!! I'm gonna repo that mega rack... sell it for scrap.

Curt

Re: tds 2011 weather

Daily Details for
Salton City, CA
Saturday March 5, 2011

Daytime

Mostly Sunny High 70°F

Precip 10%

Wind: From N at 6 mph

Humidity: 38%

Nighttime

Partly Cloudy Low 44°F

Precip 0%

Wind: From W at 3 mph

Humidity: 45%

For all that makes it in to the main ventor tent, Stop by. I will be selling shirts for 5$ and if your there early enough, you can get both a RWK & Yukon shirt for that. And hats are only 5$ for a Nice hat.

I will have cut away displays of the Yukon Grizzly, and Zip, as well as a Spartan in a carrier cut away, all of which you can play with and see the workings on. And have some Good Yukon products on display.

Free stickers and product catalogs and info sheets, By Yukon..

Yea i'm in need of stickers for the wifes jeep..Only got one set from you last year...So if you can sir, hold me a set..Yea i know i want alot..But thats just me..I'll see you there so the wife can look at gears and what nots.

For all that makes it in to the main ventor tent, Stop by. I will be selling shirts for 5$ and if your there early enough, you can get both a RWK & Yukon shirt for that. And hats are only 5$ for a Nice hat.

I will have cut away displays of the Yukon Grizzly, and Zip, as well as a Spartan in a carrier cut away, all of which you can play with and see the workings on. And have some Good Yukon products on display.

Free stickers and product catalogs and info sheets, By Yukon..

When are you setting up Rob ?

The Mayor...

When are you setting up Rob ?

The Mayor...

I will be leaving here about 6pm from yorba linda. We will be camping across the 22 from base camp on the top plateau prior to dropping down in to truckhaven.

This is getting expensive...Had to buy another can of Green Paint to get ready. :D See Ya There!

I will be leaving here about 6pm from yorba linda. We will be camping across the 22 from base camp on the top plateau prior to dropping down in to truckhaven.

10-4... not sure if I'll make it that far S. tomorrow... definitely on Fri. though.

You gonna have any fat ass sizes ??

The Mayor

4xl big enough? Im not a lil guy :)

I'm going but no longer in an XJ :( Now rolling around in a TJ. Going to make me sad seeing all those nice XJ's out there but I think I can handle it.

Back