• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TC at 8* Pinion at 5*, 3* shim fix it?

You cant use a front driveshaft in a rear application without a SYE kit!
Yes you can. Would you like to wager $100 via paypal on it? I have 7.5" of lift on a stock slip yoke and a (basically) reversed front shaft. :) You obviously have been reading JeepForum WAY too long. Give it a rest already unless you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

Yes you can. Would you like to wager $100 via paypal on it? I have 7.5" of lift on a stock slip yoke and a (basically) reversed front shaft. :) You obviously have been reading JeepForum WAY too long. Give it a rest already unless you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.
If your refering to this,then it kind of defeats all the other reasons your not thinking about to do a SYE!
BTW:its not a new idea!
CV_Rev_Slip_575x50.jpg

i'm curious to see this.

so you have 2 slip yokes essentially? (one on the output shaft and the other in the driveshaft)

why reverse it?

i'm not here too bash, just looking for info.

Back