• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&J cage install thread

Great stuff Jim. Oh, for the night race, I may have an open seat!

VERY NICE!!!! and boy can Lee weld

Thanks dude! And yea he's a mad man with the welder. Pretty damn good for someone who doesn't weld every day!

Thanks for the write up Jim. If you need anything let me know.

No problem Tom! I'll be adding more as I build onto the cage, it'll be somewhat slow build due to money flow, but otherwise smooth :D

Great stuff Jim. Oh, for the night race, I may have an open seat!

Nice! I won't be able to make it though, my GF would kill me if I went to the race on her B-day without her haha :laugh:

If he got that cage done quick enough, he could tow it to my house and we could knock the head swap out in a few hours....

Cage is looking great.Sorry to hear about the motor issues.You should fill that empty seat and try to make it out to the race.:cheers:

Haha I can't cause of my GF's birthday!

If he got that cage done quick enough, he could tow it to my house and we could knock the head swap out in a few hours....

I might have to take you up on it, although I'm worried about any other possible damage.

The cage is looking good Jim, let me know if you wanna check out my aluminum door panels. They are easy to make.

Damn, the monkeys have Rick beat!!! What does Rick have left to look forward too......

With this cage would you be able to keep all the interior if you wanted too?

Back